Your Honor

Liked at first but found the plot all a little to linked and convenient, however there has been fuck all ok the telly for months so actually enjoyed .

Our lass guessed the end like so not sure that’s a good thing for credibility

It's the most absurd thing I've watched in a long time.

A rich, middle aged, white judge going for a jog through the worst part of the 9th ward to personally investigate the layout of a defenders house, so he can leave the bench to cross examine a lying police witness is beyond ridiculous. And watching his irritating son cutting a rug in the darkroom to joy division made me want to grass them both up.

The son is up there with Axel from that White Lines shit for most unintentionally unlikeable character. I hate him and want the mob boss to get him.

Proper little winnit isn’t he. It must have been intentional.

A rich, middle aged, white judge going for a jog through the worst part of the 9th ward to personally investigate the layout of a defenders house, so he can leave the bench to cross examine a lying police witness is beyond ridiculous. And watching his irritating son cutting a rug in the darkroom to joy division made me want to grass them both up.

:lol:

Cracking Ian Curtis impression mind. Reminded me of myself on Ku dancefloor circa 2005. Absolute spenk.

Last edited:

Yet he had two women fighting over him as his he was god's gift.

Genuinely think it's one of the worst shows I've ever seen.

I still can't get over how the court case turns out because of one small little detail, makes no sense at all. Complete load of shite.

I’d like to watch it but I don’t have Sky Atlantic so I’m waiting for a mate to steal it for me. And correct the spelling.

It wasn't great but it was passable enough to keep my attention for 10 hours over 3 nights. I have seen far worse recently. The Undoing was a total waste of time apart from a a bit of full frontal nudity.

I thought the first 3 or 4 episodes were very good but it then rapidly went down hill, to the extent that I nearly gave up on it after the 6th.

As others have already mentioned, the plot is full of holes and sometimes very unrealistic. I also thought that the head of the crime family was badly miscasted (he was nee Tony Soprano in the intimidating stakes!).

Very pleased with the ending mind....

I thought the first 3 or 4 episodes were very good but it then rapidly went down hill, to the extent that I nearly gave up on it after the 6th.

As others have already mentioned, the plot is full of holes and sometimes very unrealistic. I also thought that the head of the crime family was badly miscasted (he was nee Tony Soprano in the intimidating stakes!).

Very pleased with the ending mind....
I thought this about the head of the crime family. Seemed a right wet wipe.

The court case was so unrealistic though. I still Dinnar how he got off after that video.

If you can just switch off your brain to get past the plot holes its areet for a filler to watch. Cranston plays Walter White again getting into scrapes and having to think on his feet to get himself out of them. The son is a liability and thick as a whale ommlette.
6/10 from me

Back