You Laugh You Win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my favourites too.

Although the turkeys above is now pushing it hard for top spot.

True. Two absolute.clsssics

There used to be a daft one years ago with a lad with a tshirt over his head doing this daft E.T impression and they were howling laughing and it had me buckled forn ages. Was only a 5 second video and maybe not as good now but still unexplainabley funny

True. Two absolute.clsssics

There used to be a daft one years ago with a lad with a tshirt over his head doing this daft E.T impression and they were howling laughing and it had me buckled forn ages. Was only a 5 second video and maybe not as good now but still unexplainabley funny
I think you mean my cousin. I can't find the video now, but its a couple of lads in a flat, I think a dog is involved.

Edit: Found it

That one?

... need cheering up.

Read a harrowing news story about an abused child and now can't stop dwelling on it.

Any funny stories much appreciated.

If I get down - thankfully not often these days - I slap on The Germans episode from Fawlty Towers..no matter how blue i might be when Basil says 'Hey whose this then'..and does the funny walk..always piss myself laughing.

I think you mean my cousin. I can't find the video now, but its a couple of lads in a flat, I think a dog is involved.

Edit: Found it

That one?

aye thats the one, havent seen it for years. a classic. :) :) ellliioottt

Nearly 10 years ago, and some random on the SMB calls it out - mad!

i've no idea how i even seen it, sure it was before i was on facebook and that, i think a mate of mine had it on his phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back