You Laugh You Win...

One of my favourites too.

Although the turkeys above is now pushing it hard for top spot.

True. Two absolute.clsssics

There used to be a daft one years ago with a lad with a tshirt over his head doing this daft E.T impression and they were howling laughing and it had me buckled forn ages. Was only a 5 second video and maybe not as good now but still unexplainabley funny

True. Two absolute.clsssics

There used to be a daft one years ago with a lad with a tshirt over his head doing this daft E.T impression and they were howling laughing and it had me buckled forn ages. Was only a 5 second video and maybe not as good now but still unexplainabley funny
I think you mean my cousin. I can't find the video now, but its a couple of lads in a flat, I think a dog is involved.

Edit: Found it

That one?

... need cheering up.

Read a harrowing news story about an abused child and now can't stop dwelling on it.

Any funny stories much appreciated.

If I get down - thankfully not often these days - I slap on The Germans episode from Fawlty Towers..no matter how blue i might be when Basil says 'Hey whose this then'..and does the funny walk..always piss myself laughing.

I think you mean my cousin. I can't find the video now, but its a couple of lads in a flat, I think a dog is involved.

Edit: Found it

That one?

aye thats the one, havent seen it for years. a classic. :) :) ellliioottt

Nearly 10 years ago, and some random on the SMB calls it out - mad!

i've no idea how i even seen it, sure it was before i was on facebook and that, i think a mate of mine had it on his phone

Back