You know you're definitely about to concede on FM2014 when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I play this, the more I'm reminded why I gave up on the game years ago. I'm doing quite well but it just isn't fun, too much random stupidity occurs in-game and usually against you.

The more I play this, the more I'm reminded why I gave up on the game years ago. I'm doing quite well but it just isn't fun, too much random stupidity occurs in-game and usually against you.
Playing my WBA save and flicking through my news. The lads lost the derby 3-0 at the SOL. All three goal descriptions begin with "an error from..." I find that a lot with the game.

Bought it in the steam sale. Played pre-season and 2 league games, bored of it already...Turned it off.

So bloody boring these days.

Same here, the match engine is totally fucked. Gave up on this game long ago which is a shame as before 2010 it was a really fun game to play.

Bought it in the steam sale. Played pre-season and 2 league games, bored of it already...Turned it off.

So bloody boring these days.

Maybe give the classic mode a go mate a lot less in depth than the main version if you like the FM/CM of old.

The match engine is a bit dodgy this year but I'm still enjoying myself.

When your defender just stands around with the ball moving slightly side to side before a winger/striker just takes it off them and puts it past your shit goalkeeper. Drives me mad that.

Anyone else noticed that much more goals are scored when the 3D engine is active? Went up from the Conference with the worst defensive record in the league, now sitting 4th in League 2 with joint third worst. I have a 4 and a half star keeper and a 4 star defense...

I play classic and yet anything I do, I seem to concede. I play on only commentary so I know when I am going to concede when the text seems to go really fast. I am playing on a tablet currently and that is more enjoyable,.

Despite all of the problems brought up on this thread, it still makes me want to start a new game :lol:

the number one indication of an impending goal for me is when my players start bouncing off the opponents; i understand that this is probably supposed to indicate the desperation off the opp players to win & retain the ball but it looks so retarded

the number one indication of an impending goal for me is when my players start bouncing off the opponents; i understand that this is probably supposed to indicate the desperation off the opp players to win & retain the ball but it looks so retarded
How about your defenders making 5 or 6 headed clearances, all directly to an opposition player?

Must have conceded about 1o from crosses in my matches today. Your players conveniently never f***ing mark the person at the back post.

if you are watch for the stat about a striker pre game and it says 'X has not scored in over 1560 minutes of football'
guaranteed that you'll be winning and he'll get an equaliser

Tried it on FM13 and I was still getting pissed off with how much of a clart on it was.
Classic mode wasnt in FM 2013, first year its been in is 2014

Just had my keeper "attempt a 25 yard pass" but he passed it straight to Mario Gomez for a tap in. :confused:

if you are watch for the stat about a striker pre game and it says 'X has not scored in over 1560 minutes of football'
guaranteed that you'll be winning and he'll get an equaliser

Classic mode wasnt in FM 2013, first year its been in is 2014
Im sure it was in FM 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back