You know you're definitely about to concede on FM2014 when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

- your centreback doesn't attempt to head the ball when it's roughly 5cm above his head.
- your left back, under no pressure, hoofs a 60 yard clearance directly to the opppsitoon winger in acres of space.
- when the opposition keeper boots a clearance 75% of the way up the pitch directly onto the foot of the lone striker.

Any others?

You've had thirty shots to their none and it's still goalless
I'm currently Wrexham and my forwards have the weakest shots in the world. All the opposition players, even defenders, strike them with unbelievable force.

Your cm makes an error (giving it away or missing an interception)

You have had loads of highlights but can't convert

You are away to Man U

- 80 yard throws from their goalline into your half
- whenever you try to make a sub while you wait for the changes to be implemented

Your cm makes an error (giving it away or missing an interception)

You have had loads of highlights but can't convert

You are away to Man U

Score an 88th minute to take the lead at old Trafford, concede to a 25 yard Phil Jones screamer to draw :rolleyes:

- Its a corner to the opposition
- That shit striker you had who couldn't score in a brothel returns with his new club to play you

When you're not doing well you really get an opportunity to see how bad the 3D engine actually is, don't you? I had two defenders run into each other under no pressure just there and the ball ricochetted about 20 yards to an unmarked forward for him to run on to and pop in a goal. Infuriating! :lol:

When you're not doing well you really get an opportunity to see how bad the 3D engine actually is, don't you? I had two defenders run into each other under no pressure just there and the ball ricochetted about 20 yards to an unmarked forward for him to run on to and pop in a goal. Infuriating! :lol:

The whole match engine is fooked - theres a youtube video of a goal scorred from a throw in, the guy clearly had a good throw-in stat and long bullet throw; but he wanted to throw to a guy 2 yards away, it shot up out of the ground and came flying back down about 10 seconds later for the guy to flick on into the box :lol::lol:

When you have a goal disallowed. You know they're gonna go up the other end and score.

1-0 with 1 min to go and you've hit the woodwork 3 times.

Media aftermath "your side hit the woodwork amazingly 3 times"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back