You can have absolutely anything you want that money can’t buy.

My Dad to meet my wife, kids and grandkids. He died when I was 16, 36 years ago, and I’ve never really got over it

Aye this, mine died when I was 15 and I lost it at the funeral, I cried like a baby.
When one of my daughters was little I was showing her a picture of him, he lost one of his eyes when he was younger and she asked if he was a pirate :lol: class how kids bring you back down to earth.

Oh and good health for my family, I still remember him saying "you can't buy your health".

Lost my dad in 1992 who died on the pitch while refereeing a football match, my sister to Covid in 2021 and my mam, within a space of a year of my sister passing. So just to go back to the days watching Saturday night T.V as a child with the whole of the family (All ten of us), laughing at the like's of Morecombe and Wise. Money cannot replace that.

@Georgewhitt The last time I saw my Nana, as I was leaving hers she always gave me a kiss. As a young kid, I had got to the age of finding kisses yukky, so backed away and refused for the first time and she laughed it off. I always regretted this as I grew up, but as I got older and understood more about love, I knew she would have understood and not have felt rejected by me.
She knars mate. ;)

Last edited:
I’d go for a chance to revisit our wedding day when we had everyone who meant so much to me and the missus through our lives, with a couple of exceptions, all together, just having a laugh in good health and good form, celebrating a happy event and just looking forward with that blind naivety we had back then.
Was this in the 70s?

More time with my parents to tell them how much I appreciate what they did for me, taken away too early as I was 17 and 19 when they past away.

52 now and still feel cheated
Yeah, I feel the same about losing my dad suddenly and tragically and I was only 22. Watching my mates crack on and joke with their dads, knowing that this was not the case for me anymore, was canny tough. I feel robbed of the decades we could have shared together and him watching me become a man.

I would have a Time Machine so I could lend it out to all the people on this thread to let them go back to their moments.

On my turn I would go back to have a day with my old dog. He died in 2020 , cancer. I would go back to when he was at his peak , about 5 year old.Go to the Blue Lagoon in Seaton , then Wynyard Woods. Just me and him , one last time.

If I got a 2nd turn , probably go and see some famous historical event , like the Crucifiction or 9-1 v the Mags. Take pictures and that.

Yeah, I feel the same about losing my dad suddenly and tragically and I was only 22. Watching my mates crack on and joke with their dads, knowing that this was not the case for me anymore, was canny tough. I feel robbed of the decades we could have shared together and him watching me become a man.
Quite similar to me, I lost my Dad at 26 but knew 2yrs before (from consultant) that he only had 2yrs to live. Life changing living nightmare that I'll never get over. 40 years later it's still in my thoughts about what we missed doing together.

Back