You can have absolutely anything you want that money can’t buy.

To spend another day with my nan. Was basically brought up by her. Died when I was a 19 yr old twat. I'm now on way to 50 and done a bit with life. She'd be chuffed to bits to hear a bit of it.
She knars marra.

Nanas always knar. 😁

My git little, fat, cuddly Nana died when I was about 7. Back then bairns weren't allowed at funerals. I wasn't off to school that day, but desperately wanted to go to say goodbye to her.

She knars. ❤❤❤

Last edited:

She knars marra.

Nanas always knar. 😁

My git little, fat, cuddly Nana died when I was about 7. Back then bairns weren't allowed at funerals. I wasn't off to school that day, but desperately wanted to go to say goodbye to her.

She knars. ❤❤❤
Lovely post

I regret that mine was cremated. Not that I had much say and I don't even know if it was her wish

But I'd love somewhere tangible to go and 'talk' to her

Been to the crematorium gardens and attempted it but didn't seem right

By contrast, my dad was scattered on one of his favourite hills. That's a nice experience to sit and gaze in peace and watch the occasional tractor or cow down below

We weren't really very close though

Lovely post

I regret that mine was cremated. Not that I had much say and I don't even know if it was her wish

But I'd love somewhere tangible to go and 'talk' to her

Been to the crematorium gardens and attempted it but didn't seem right

By contrast, my dad was scattered on one of his favourite hills. That's a nice experience to sit and gaze in peace and watch the occasional tractor or cow down below

We weren't really very close though
Closer now by the sounds of it marra.

Good to have your "place" with him. Just for you.

Special that mate.

The only Al I know is Big Al Shearer who was being a man of the people tonight by being in with the fans at the Fulham game.

He relegated them you may remember.

Still eh………….

100% this too

Also to a large degree brought me up. Most of my happy childhood memories are due to her. Parents not so much

The only person in my entire life who I knew loved me unconditionally and would do anything for me

Everyone else has been a bit of a let down. They may think the same of me like
That unconditional love thing. Despite our faults, our shityness, our tendency to argue or be smug and know it all, yet those people embraced us and wrapped us in their love. It is so precious to me.

My daughter, 17 when she died. It was 4 yrs on 28th December… people say time flies but these have been the longest 4yrs of my life without her..

That and that x ray AI carry on.
It's funny isn't it it. To me sometimes the loss of loved one seems like only yesterday and sometimes I despair at the years that have passed that I held them in my arms, it just seems like so long ago.

My heart goes out to you.

Back