Yo! SMB Posse, X-Factor 2017 in da house! Booyaka!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only had it on in the background but there's been 3 songs I haven't heard before.

If even young people like yourself, mate, haven't heard the songs before performing them must be a bit of a risk, surely.

Of all the songs thus far tonight I think I have heard one of them before. Maybe it's part of the new set-up or something. It just doesn't do much for me. I haven't been very impressed with tonight's show. And The Bulge wearing dark trousers is a let off, too.

Well things have picked up with the lass who writes her own songs. I liked her from day one, her and the kid in the dicky bow ties. Strangely she fucked up just like dicky bow but she got through. Cowell really liked her as well so he'll have told Osborne to put her through regardless. A different and decent singer who writes, Cowell will have had the £ signs flashing in his eyes. I hope she now wins the whole shebang.

Well things have picked up with the lass who writes her own songs. I liked her from day one, her and the kid in the dicky bow ties. Strangely she fucked up just like dicky bow but she got through. Cowell really liked her as well so he'll have told Osborne to put her through regardless. A different and decent singer who writes, Cowell will have had the £ signs flashing in his eyes. I hope she now wins the whole shebang.
She is good at what she does. I want the French fella to win but if not, her instead. She is strange and I like strange lasses.

This lad Lloyd is good and I actually agree with Loouie the best so far.

She is good at what she does. I want the French fella to win but if not, her instead. She is strange and I like strange lasses.
Is the french fella the one who swings his hair that Lou is Bumming? If so in the words of McCenroe you can not be serious.

Last edited:
This lad Lloyd is good and I actually agree with Loouie the best so far.

Is the french fella the one who swings his hair that Lou is Bumming? If so in the words of McCenroe you can not be serious.
Nor.:lol: He was ditched last week and he's nots French. The soulful black lad who wears a hat.

I like hat people!:cool:

I wear a hat every day. I even have a special ol' one for the allotment only. Today with the storm approaching I wore a black woolly one. Can't wait for Monday when the first snow of the season is said to hit us here so I can air one of my twenty-three bobblehats. :cool:

Dermot fucked up there :D

What did he say ? My chromecast stopped right at the end and the show had finished by the time I got it back on.

Last edited:
I wear a hat every day. I even have a special ol' one for the allotment only. Today with the storm approaching I wore a black woolly one. Can't wait for Monday when the first snow of the season is said to hit us here so I can air one of my twenty-three bobblehats. :cool:

What did he say ? My chromecast stopped right at the end and the show had finished by the time I got it back on.
Said to the lass who got the most votes tonight that she'd won a trip to see Pink and the lass corrected him saying she has to win it first!

:lol:I remember when you posted that pic of them.:lol::cool:

The best part of x factor is the first auditions when some gawky looking kid walks into that room and has an amazing voice that any singer would be pleased to have.
Or he/ she sounds a bit different from the pack which makes them stand out. That lad who wore dicky bow ties and looked like something from the fifties. I'd pay money to watch him do a show. He fucked up with nerves and louie unable to see beyond that says to him you've made this easy for me you're going home.
Then we get to this stage and the ones who were a bit different or sounded fantastic now sound like every other xfactor (club) singer or didn't make the finals like the kid I mentioned. Do they rehearse or coach any individuality out of them so they all sound like generic boyband or girlband singers? Whatever happens it makes the live finals shit.

Spot on.
I stop watching at this stage.

Who got the wild cards by the way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back