Yo! SMB Posse, X-Factor 2017 in da house! Booyaka!!

My fine ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year again, come join the SMB annual X-Factor thread and realise it's good to be living life to the full watching this entertaining shite! It's time to have a rather spiffing good time, so put yer slippers on, feet up on the couch, pick up the remote, stroke the cat and drink and be a merry SMB member.

Mind, it does pull out a few good singers, singing a few good songs before Simon pulls his belt up to his tits and turns them all into ghastly manufactured pop shite.

I'll be living life to the full watching X-Factor this year.:eek: Wee's with me?:cool:

These 2 Joel And Jack or whatever they were called were like a mirror of Wham. The talented and better looking one doing the singing while Andrew Ridgley strummed his guitar and bounced about a bit. They'll go far.:neutral:

These 2 Joel And Jack or whatever they were called were like a mirror of Wham. The talented and better looking one doing the singing while Andrew Ridgley strummed his guitar and bounced about a bit. They'll go far.:neutral:
'Last Jizzmass I gave you my fart'.
Blast, missed this. Should I watch it live now or on the plus one thingy ? Decisions, decisions.
There's been some canny acts on like.:)

'Last Jizzmass I gave you my fart'.

There's been some canny acts on like.:)
I reckon they've had criticism of having so many acts on who were crap, clearly mentally ill and just on for them and the audience to laugh at.
Most of tonight's were decent singers, the big lass and the lad singing the 60s tune standing out particularly. I normally only watch the audition rounds, it's great to see some gangly nerk or overweight lass walk in that room and have the voice of an angel. The later rounds they don't pick the best acts and it pisses me off so I don't watch them.
This lass on now has a different voice, very good.

Good voice on the lass dressed as beetlejuice.

Ultimately it doesn't matter as they'll just let some generic warbler win.

I reckon they've had criticism of having so many acts on who were crap, clearly mentally ill and just on for them and the audience to laugh at.
Most of tonight's were decent singers, the big lass and the lad singing the 60s tune standing out particularly. I normally only watch the audition rounds, it's great to see some gangly nerk or overweight lass walk in that room and have the voice of an angel. The later rounds they don't pick the best acts and it pisses me off so I don't watch them.
This lass on now has a different voice, very good.
They did, accused of mocking mental disabilities.

I liked the first act, no doubt X-Factor will turn them into shite.

Good voice on the lass dressed as beetlejuice.

Ultimately it doesn't matter as they'll just let some generic warbler win.
:lol::lol: Her bottoms reminded me of Handy Pandy.

Back