Yo! SMB Posse, X-Factor 2017 in da house! Booyaka!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Thought he would still be there tonight but wearing dark sun glasses for the flashing lights.

He's had some dodgy work done by the looks of him. Beginning to look like an old man, as he did when he first appeared on British TV fifteen odd years ago.

He's had some dodgy work done by the looks of him. Beginning to look like an old man, as he did when he first appeared on British TV fifteen odd years ago.

:) Show business and growing old gracefully is hard, I guess.

I've rarely heard any of them these days.

Glad am not the only one.

But then again, some of the acts are born in this millennium and if they chose the songs themselves ol' geezers like us won't have a clue.

Last edited:
Dermot has the look of a man who knows the money's too good to turn down, despite really desperately wanting to turn it down in order to save his soul.

Dermot has the look of a man who knows the money's too good to turn down, despite really desperately wanting to turn it down in order to save his soul.
Read an interview with him once where he said his first stint paid his entire mortgage off.

He must be taking it in

The best part of x factor is the first auditions when some gawky looking kid walks into that room and has an amazing voice that any singer would be pleased to have.
Or he/ she sounds a bit different from the pack which makes them stand out. That lad who wore dicky bow ties and looked like something from the fifties. I'd pay money to watch him do a show. He fucked up with nerves and louie unable to see beyond that says to him you've made this easy for me you're going home.
Then we get to this stage and the ones who were a bit different or sounded fantastic now sound like every other xfactor (club) singer or didn't make the finals like the kid I mentioned. Do they rehearse or coach any individuality out of them so they all sound like generic boyband or girlband singers? Whatever happens it makes the live finals shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back