Yemen,Yemen make us proud !

Being pro Palestine is fine. Being pro Hamas isn't. Hamas are the reason for what is happening in Palestine today.
Dear me what?
Do you think if Hamas hadn't butchered 1400 innocent Israeli's that Israel would have still gone into Gaza the way they have? Do you think 30,000 Palestinians would have still died since last October if Hamas hadn't attacked israel? Innocent Palestinians have died and it all stemmed from that terrorist attack last October. Hamas knew how Israel would respond and didn't give a toss.

I think the issue is that you're tacitly absolving Israel of any blame. There comes a point where a response to an attack becomes disproportionate and then becomes completely criminal.

If I went up to someone and punched them in the face, and their response is to kill me, then kill my entire family you could just as easily say "Well it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't punch him in the face."

This admittedly crude analogy also doesn't take into account any historical context of the nature of the dispute I may have had with this particular person.

Point is, most of us can agree that Hamas are *****, but also can we not pretend October 7th happened in a vaccum.
Inflamed, it was a massacre by Hamas. As I said on another thread I had hoped Israel wouldn't respond the way they have. There wasn't much chance of that though. Do you favour the conspiracy theory that Israel let it happen, wanted it to happen?
Debateable, but they have 100% taken advantage of it and used it as a pretext to do what they've wanted to do for years.

Last edited:

Inflamed, it was a massacre by Hamas. As I said on another thread I had hoped Israel wouldn't respond the way they have. There wasn't much chance of that though. Do you favour the conspiracy theory that Israel let it happen, wanted it to happen?

Still no reply to the shennanigans in the West Bank.

I think the issue is that you're tacitly absolving Israel of any blame. There comes a point where a response to an attack becomes disproportionate and then becomes completely criminal.

If I went up to someone and punched them in the face, and their response is to kill me, then kill my entire family you could just as easily say "Well it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't punch him in the face."

This admittedly crude analogy also doesn't take into account any historical context of the nature of the dispute I may have had with this particular person.

Point is, most of us can agree that Hamas are *****, but also can we not pretend October 7th happened in a vaccum.

Debateable, but they have 100% taken advantage of it and used it as a pretext to do what they've wanted to do for years.
Oh dear how do you respond to rubbish like this? Show me where I've absolved Israel of any blame
I'm talking about what started the current conflict off. Of course Israel have overdone their response. That goes without saying man. But that response would'nt exist if it wasn't for Oct 7th. Don't forget that.

Oh dear how do you respond to rubbish like this? Show me where I've absolved Israel of any blame
I'm talking about what started the current conflict off. Of course Israel have overdone their response. That goes without saying man. But that response would'nt exist if it wasn't for Oct 7th. Don't forget that.

And October 7th wouldn't have happened if Israel didn't treat Palestinians as sub-humans to the point that they feel the need to fight for Hamas. We could do the chicken and egg argument all day.

What matters now is that Israel is made to stop it's mass slaughter of Palestinians because at this point, that's all it is. They know they can't wipe out Hamas, so what exactly else are they hoping to achieve?

Last edited:
And October 7th wouldn't have happened if Israel didn't treat Palestinians as sub-humans to the point that they feel the need to fight for Hamas. We could do the chicken and egg argument all day.

What matters now is that Israel is made to stop it's mass slaughter of Palestinians because at this point, that's all it is. They know they can't wipe out Hamas, so what exactly else are they hoping to achieve?
You started the argument.
Yes Israel should stop now they shouldn't have started in the first place. Go after Hamas yes but not by bombarding Gaza.
They've said they won't stop until Hamas is no more though so they aren't going to stop anytime soon.

Last edited:

Getting the hostages back would end it. End it tomorrow.
Hamas won't do that.

Even hamas distanced themselves from that mob at one point. I couldn't see where it said 75% of Palestinians support them. Could you point it out in the article please?
The survey which listed the support for the organisation has been removed from Wikipedia.

The polling listed here shows something similar though.

"75% support extremist ordinations like Palestinian Islamic Jihad and lions den"
Shocking figures.

Also 62% in gaza support suicide bombing.

And 89% support Sharia law.

As said they are a population rife with extremist views and support for terroism and terroist organisations.

You started the argument.
Yes Israel should stop now they shouldn't have started in the first place. Go after Hamas yes but not by bombarding Gaza.
They've said they won't stop until Hamas is no more though so they aren't going to stop anytime soon.

And they clearly don't have an unacceptable level of civilian casualties in order to destroy Hamas.

You can see why words like "Genocide" aren't as hyperbolic as some would have you believe.

Even hamas distanced themselves from that mob at one point. I couldn't see where it said 75% of Palestinians support them. Could you point it out in the article please?
“Some” of Hamas distanced themselves. The local Palestinian ones. In fact the money men of Hamas in Turkey and Dubai are the worst part of it all. They are using the Palestinians as canon fodder whilst they continue their islamification of the world from their palaces.

Currently listening to The Looming tower to get an even better understanding on the current situation but it hints at the Nazi's having a lot of propaganda sent to the ME against the Jewish people who had lived in and around the area for hundreds of years pretty peacefully. The Muslim Brotherhood seem to be the big issue as they control a lot of people and in a war of jihad people power is key.

The survey which listed the support for the organisation has been removed from Wikipedia.

The polling listed here shows something similar though.

"75% support extremist ordinations like Palestinian Islamic Jihad and lions den"
Shocking figures.

Also 62% in gaza support suicide bombing.

And 89% support Sharia law.

As said they are a population rife with extremist views and support for terroism and terroist organisations.
The opening paragraph from your first link below. ......

"According to the latest Washington Institute polling, conducted in July 2023, Hamas’s decision to break the ceasefire was not a popular move. While the majority of Gazans (65%) did think it likely that there would be “a large military conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza” this year, a similar percentage (62%) supported Hamas maintaining a ceasefire with Israel."

Your second link shows 66% of Palestinians are concerned about high levels of islamic extremism in their country.

Back