Yemen,Yemen make us proud !

Going off the OPs posting history, they’re a right wing thick head.
Gerrin, only four posts in attacking the poster not the subject, pretty good going from the usual gimps.

What about the issue of a young kid rallying for terrorism on the streets of Britain, for an organisation that has sentenced gay people to death, but thats alright cos the evil poster ( in your deluded opinion) is a right wing thick head.

Gerrin, only four posts in attacking the poster not the subject, pretty good going from the usual gimps.

What about the issue of a young kid rallying for terrorism on the streets of Britain, for an organisation that has sentenced gay people to death, but thats alright cos the evil poster ( in your deluded opinion) is a right wing thick head.

Ahh, the classic don't like the message, revert to the ad hominem attack.

Am I wrong?

Absolutely pathetic this, not to be unexpected from some on here.
I'm surprised you would defend Terrorism and Gay people being put to death.
Maybe your not as virtuous as you think you are.

What have I defended? Haven’t mentioned anything other than the OPs posting history. Which is littered with right wing shite.

Is the second X post based on the first? I'm not sure the kid is a progressive type or necessarily an idiot, a case for Prevent though.

Back