Yemen,Yemen make us proud !

I’ve always found it puzzling that people of the left seem to constantly support societies that practice the oppression of gays and women.
Things that they would normally rail against.
It comes down to the left’s obsession with skin colour I reckon. They associate Islam with “oppressed” brown people and consider Muslims a race (they’re not).

In their minds racism is the worst thing you can be accused of so it’s better to stick up for the brown people even when they’re talking about chucking gays off buildings etc.

It comes down to the left’s obsession with skin colour I reckon. They associate Islam with “oppressed” brown people and consider Muslims a race (they’re not).

In their minds racism is the worst thing you can be accused of so it’s better to stick up for the brown people even when they’re talking about chucking gays off buildings etc.
That pretty much sums it up, if Islam was an ideology of white skin heads they'd happily call it out and pat each other on the back for doing so.

It baffles me all this right and left wing shite, if you’re on one side and someone else says something you disagree with you are automatically far left/right what ever is the opposite etc.
But also, it seems no one actually cares what point someone is making etc, actual facts no longer matter, left or right it’s just a point scoring excercise, so many people put their have actually lost their minds and turn into raving nutcases

Voted in by the Palestinians with Palestinian support. Also widespread support for the terror attack on Israel. Doesn't suit the narrative though does it.

The poll was taken after Israel's response to the Hamas attack on Israel. So it's hardly surprising that an anti Israel pro Hamas sentiment would show in polls taken during that time.
It was something like 29% support for Hamas in an earlier poll.

The poll was taken after Israel's response to the Hamas attack on Israel. So it's hardly surprising that an anti Israel pro Hamas sentiment would show in polls taken during that time.
It was something like 29% support for Hamas in an earlier poll.

Also 75% support for Palestinian Islamic Jihad, so if it wasn't Hamas in power it would likely be someone just as bad or worse. They are a population rife with extremist views that support terroist organisations and acts of terror.

Also 75% support for Palestinian Islamic Jihad, so if it wasn't Hamas in power it would likely be someone just as bad or worse. They are a population rife with extremist views that support terroist organisations and acts of terror.

Even hamas distanced themselves from that mob at one point. I couldn't see where it said 75% of Palestinians support them. Could you point it out in the article please?

Dear me what?
Do you think if Hamas hadn't butchered 1400 innocent Israeli's that Israel would have still gone into Gaza the way they have? Do you think 30,000 Palestinians would have still died since last October if Hamas hadn't attacked israel? Innocent Palestinians have died and it all stemmed from that terrorist attack last October. Hamas knew how Israel would respond and didn't give a toss.

It baffles me all this right and left wing shite, if you’re on one side and someone else says something you disagree with you are automatically far left/right what ever is the opposite etc.
But also, it seems no one actually cares what point someone is making etc, actual facts no longer matter, left or right it’s just a point scoring excercise, so many people put their have actually lost their minds and turn into raving nutcases
It’s like picking a football team for a lot of people. Anybody who criticises their team is scum and they can’t do any wrong in their eyes. That’s the biggest problem with modern politics on both sides of the Atlantic, too many thickies who can’t see reason when it slaps them in the face. Social media is just an amplifier to fan the flames.

Dear me what?
Do you think if Hamas hadn't butchered 1400 innocent Israeli's that Israel would have still gone into Gaza the way they have? Do you think 30,000 Palestinians would have still died since last October if Hamas hadn't attacked israel? Innocent Palestinians have died and it all stemmed from that terrorist attack last October. Hamas knew how Israel would respond and didn't give a toss.

It inflamed an already shameful situation. Hamas played directly into the hands of Netanyahu.
What's your take on the West Bank ?

It inflamed an already shameful situation. Hamas played directly into the hands of Netanyahu.
What's your take on the West Bank ?
Inflamed, it was a massacre by Hamas. As I said on another thread I had hoped Israel wouldn't respond the way they have. There wasn't much chance of that though. Do you favour the conspiracy theory that Israel let it happen, wanted it to happen?

Back