Yemen,Yemen make us proud !

The opening paragraph from your first link below. ......

"According to the latest Washington Institute polling, conducted in July 2023, Hamas’s decision to break the ceasefire was not a popular move. While the majority of Gazans (65%) did think it likely that there would be “a large military conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza” this year, a similar percentage (62%) supported Hamas maintaining a ceasefire with Israel."

Your second link shows 66% of Palestinians are concerned about high levels of islamic extremism in their country.
Yes and ? They also equally support Islamic extremists groups and suicide bombing if it suits them? 34% not showing any concern for Islamic extremism is a shocking figure.
You've also just glossed over the support for suicide bombing and massive support for two Jihadi organisations eh?

Last edited:

Yes and ? They also equally support Islamic extremists groups and suicide bombing if it suits them? 44% not showing any concern for Islamic extremism is a shocking figure.
Not as shocking as your adding up. 44% + 66% is 110%.
It was 31% not concerned. There must have been a few don't knows.

But you left the shocking figure comment in.
44% may be shocking but 31% I think isnt shocking taking into account the history of the region. Close to 70% being concerned shows the country is very concerned.
So concerned that they still have a majority support for suicide bombing and 75% support for two Jihadi terroist organisations though? I get the climate and history effects these things, still shouldnt lead to support for attacks on innocent civilians though, these are backed up by the polls showing support for the hamas attack on Israil.
I stand by my original statement it is a population rife with extremism and support for terroist organisations and terror attacks.

Last edited:

Back