Yedlin and Oviedo

I thought it was at home to Peterborough. Unfortunately, Maddison deserved to be hit harder. More so when he hit a 60 year old woman (last year I think) and wad jailed.
It was at home marra just bad wording from me. Gave the win to Peterborough is what I should have said!

Oviedo was basically crocked- Everton were happy to get rid- Yedlin was raw but never really became particularly good imo, not sure how Newcastle fans rated him)

7.5 million for Oviedo and Gibson? A crock and a piss head. Moyes can whine all he wants about funds for transfers- he wasted every penny he got even if the shite about dillibidji and N'Dong not being his signings (which I've never believed) is true- he filled the team with absolute shite, and not just free transfers (Love, McNair, Gibson and Oviedo were 14 million, it's almost funny- man utd and Everton must have been laughing their tits off)

Last edited:
I never doubted his attitude playing in league 1

Refused to play in some away games, I think - according to Lewis Morgan iirc.

Last edited:
Oviedo was pretty good in League One when he actually played but everyone had already made their mind up about him. There were loads who rated Reece James higher despite him being slow, incapable of defending and incapable of attacking.

He was shite and disgraceful tbh. Its a damning indicator of just how shite and disgraceful he was that both Denver Hume and Reece James performed better than him in League One (imo)
I disagree. Thought he was the least of our issues in league one. There’s absolutely no way Hume was better than Oviedo that is an absolutely mental take. I didn’t see games where Oviedo half arsed it personally always thought he gave it 100% on the pitch.

Oviedo was basically crocked- Everton were happy to get rid- Yedlin was raw but never really became particularly good imo, not sure how Newcastle fans rated him)

7.5 million for Oviedo and Gibson? A crock and a piss head. Moyes can whine all he wants about funds for transfers- he wasted every penny he got even if the shite about dillibidji and N'Dong not being his signings (which I've never believed) is true- he filled the team with absolute shite, and not just free transfers (Love, McNair, Gibson and Oviedo were 14 million, it's almost funny- man utd and Everton must have been laughing their tits off)
Mcnair might have been OK if he wasn't perpetually injured. He's been decent for boro.

Back