Yedlin and Oviedo

Yedlin was quick and decent going forward but didn't have the required natural defensive instincts and would switch off at crucial times, and cost us a goal.

Yedlin was the player I didn’t want back after the Allardyce season. I wanted us to sign a better right back. 6 months later he appeared to be f***ing brilliant. But nah, average at best. Oviedo was a World Cup player playing in league one who didn’t even look good against plodders. & he had a top knot. Shite.

Oviedo scored a ridiculous goal away to Millwall from a short corner...then kicked Marcus Maddison in the chin while he was running down the wing the next season to throw the game away to Peterborough. ..and always injured

Oviedo scored a ridiculous goal away to Millwall from a short corner...then kicked Marcus Maddison in the chin while he was running down the wing the next season to throw the game away to Peterborough. ..and always injured
I thought it was at home to Peterborough. Unfortunately, Maddison deserved to be hit harder. More so when he hit a 60 year old woman (last year I think) and wad jailed.

Last edited:

Back