Y’all not gonna believe where the clueless one might end up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I be the first to ask what the fuck USMNT is?

Why use f***ing acronyms like that man?

is that mens or womens?
I would just assume it was men's. If it was the lasses I'd expect tbat to be pointed out. If it was the Scotland he was linked with I wouldn't expect them to make the distinction

I would just assume it was men's. If it was the lasses I'd expect tbat to be pointed out. If it was the Scotland he was linked with I wouldn't expect them to make the distinction
in the US, the women's soccer team is bigger than the men's. So when you say 'US Manager', people would assume the women's. Easier to say USMNT/USWNT rather than say 'US Manager' and then have to answer a question which could have been avoided.

in the US, the women's soccer team is bigger than the men's. So when you say 'US Manager', people would assume the women's. Easier to say USMNT/USWNT rather than say 'US Manager' and then have to answer a question which could have been avoided.
Not in England you wouldn't, so are you seriously saying if you had read that Moyes was linked with the US job you'd immediately assume it was the ladies job?

Not in England you wouldn't, so are you seriously saying if you had read that Moyes was linked with the US job you'd immediately assume it was the ladies job?
Yeah. Why do you keep putting US by the way? Can you not just say United States? 'Why use f***ing acronyms like that man?' :lol:

Yeah. Why do you keep putting US by the way? Can you not just say United States? 'Why use f***ing acronyms like that man?' :lol:
Everyone knows what US would mean in that context but obviously not USMNT, don't get stressed about it fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back