Y’all not gonna believe where the clueless one might end up....

Wish him all the best

I genuinely don’t.

I honestly want him to bounce from one job to another and be found out as a charlatan wherever he goes.

It boils my piss that he did such a horrendous job for us but gets away it because of the way in which the club was being run. Obviously there were big issues at SAFC but that miserable fucker contributed to that!

Former Everton, Manchester United, Sunderland and West Ham boss David Moyes is a leading candidate to become the new USA manager. (Sunday Times - subscription only)
Logon or register to see this image

A country that voted for Trump and believes more guns would help reduce gun crime is clearly thick enough to employ him
Serves the bastards right.

That's as far away from Sunderland as I'd like tbh
Pluto isn’t far enough for me K.

He was at the Preston match yesterday. I boooed when his face came on the tele :oops:
Well played Red.

I genuinely don’t.

I honestly want him to bounce from one job to another and be found out as a charlatan wherever he goes.

It boils my piss that he did such a horrendous job for us but gets away it because of the way in which the club was being run. Obviously there were big issues at SAFC but that miserable fucker contributed to that!
Trouble is, every time he gets “bounced” he gets compensation, these people can’t lose. You would think their reputation would be shot but they keep getting jobs. Bloody crazy imo

A country that voted for Trump and believes more guns would help reduce gun crime is clearly thick enough to employ him
Sadly this is a fair assessment. US has a crop of talented 18 to 20 year olds, would be a shame to waste another 4 year cycle on Moyes.

But, his comment about smacking the reporter might disqualify him in US soccer politics.

Back