XFM/Karl Pilkington

"The bid lin, the lid bin... the bin lid"
"Hahahaha, its like a constant fight with his own brain"

later

I love to get my socks in a rubber bag. The 12 hour shift is murder.

"no offense Steve" Andy then just comparing him to the elephant man :lol: :lol:
Genius when he asked him at Valentines if he's happy at not being able to get a girl because he can save money since he's tight
Lighthouse man killed me off :lol:
Was that the one where Karl was right and you hear Karl make some proper Manc 'Waheyy' as they go into a song after Steve annouces Karl as being correct? :lol:

Last edited:
Genius when he asked him at Valentines if he's happy at not being able to get a girl because he can save money since he's tight

Was that the one where Karl was right and you hear Karl make some proper Manc 'Waheyy' as they go into a song after Steve annouces Karl as being correct? :lol:
It's the one where he's picking his favourite freaks and he talks about a man with a hole in his head and they stick a candle in it :lol:
@Dredd If you pop onto YouTube and find XFM series 2, episode 18 - A Diddy Man Prostitute (uploaded by Man Moth) then it’s about the first 16 minutes of the show.
I've just listened to this. Bloody hell. Ricky just feels sorry for him at this point :lol:

Last edited:
Steve: You saw jurrasic park and know what happened there Karl, so what do you think about them bringing back mammoths
Ricky: Look at his face he loves that ...
Steve: Like a dog in the headlights, sat up straight in his chair
Ricky: Is that the best news you could have ...

Karl: Man Moths ??

Cue mass laughter in the booth :lol:

They're all here. no ads - XFM

Last edited:
Steve: You saw jurrasic park and know what happened there Karl, so what do you think about them bringing back mammoths
Ricky: Look at his face he loves that ...
Steve: Like a dog in the headlights, sat up straight in his chair
Ricky: Is that the best news you could have ...

Karl: Man Moths ??

Cue mass laughter in the booth :lol:

They're all here. no ads - XFM
Hahahaha when he goes on about moths being blind :lol:

Hold cold, belly badness.

I feel sorry for Karl here cos I know exactly what he means when he says a massive thick ashtray holds the cold :lol:

There’s so many things I agree with him about but he delivers his point so poorly.

I wish they had done a job for the boys type of thing. Where he takes on different roles for a day/week. He’d have been brilliant.
Let him finish the season off doing the paper round that he’s dreamed of

It's so stupid 😂
Another one I love is when "Sheila" and "Bob" , both played by Ricky cant get to work because of the snow 😂

thats mine as well, i posted it on page 3. fantastic 😄
Here's the app I was on about earlier, it's got every episode. Can probably be found in the iphone app store as well

Great for in the car

Last edited:

Back