XFM/Karl Pilkington

Also that story Karl told about his Dad putting one of them 'Forrest Gump people' in a wheelie bin when he was a minibus driver. Surprised it never got some complaints. :lol:
I love the story of him getting the mattress that stinks of petrol and then speaks to the bloke who had bees in his garden who stung his dog :lol:
I've just listened to Rockbusyers
"a bloke who sucks iron"
"metal licker"
He means Metallica :lol:

Last edited:
I always enjoy the Freda Payne one, when he realised he’s given out the wrong initials, and Ricky and Steve berate his shoddiness.

FD? Freda Payne?

“Karl… our excuse is that we don’t care. You do. It's- it's- I mean, it's better not to try than try your hardest and be rubbish.”

I always enjoy the Freda Payne one, when he realised he’s given out the wrong initials, and Ricky and Steve berate his shoddiness.

FD? Freda Payne?

“Karl… our excuse is that we don’t care. You do. It's- it's- I mean, it's better not to try than try your hardest and be rubbish.”
Deli meat tree he knew it was so bad he tried skipping over it :lol:

I quite liked that clue! He just screwed up the initials.

I love it when he messed up Rockbusters and Songs of Phrase.

‘Karl.. write the clues and answers down!’
‘I don’t need to.’
‘Well clearly you do!!!’

That had to be his worst/best rockbusters Buyon Ferry, Delimeatree and Christ De Burgh where all in one show, must have had a real spark of inspiration that day.
Honestly everytime Ricky gets angry it makes me laugh even harder
Genuinely died at the new order one
'well that's another listener gone'

Back