Xbox Series S

Aituk7

Striker
For those who aren't aware the Xbox is releasing 2 consoles this winter, both will play all the next gen games as well as be backwards compatibale.

The X will be more expensive than the S,

The only notable differences I've seen so far is that the X will run in 4k, the S will be HD.

The X will be able to play discs, the S will be downloaded games only.

The X will have a bigger hard drive (but you can buy add on's with a usb connector for either)

The S leaked yesterday so Xbox have decided to officially confirm it.

I can understand why they are making a cheaper variant now, for a next gen console at launch that is a staggeringly cheap price

Likely be around £250 here

Last edited:

How gutted would you be if your mam got you the welfare Xbox for Christmas. :lol:
I don't see what the problem is.

I'm tempted to get it meself.

I don't have a 4k tv, I download all of my games. I already have a 2tb portable hard drive.

There will be kids this christmas who had no chance of getting a new xbox and missing out on playing with their mates and they'll be able to now.

Hats off to microsoft on this one

I like having a thousand game boxes to piss off the Mrs.

"Do you think all of the money I spent on those could have paid for a wedding hun?"

Bantz.
That's another point, our lass would then know every time I buy a game.

I'd also have to put together another cabinet or shelf to store them on.

Fuck that.

I'll probably go for the S. Don't have a 4k TV and I only ever really play FIFA, daft stuff with the kids and the kids play roblox / fortnite. Also means I can put the xbox one S in the bedroom rather than the 360 that sounds like it's preparing to take off.

Back