Xbox Series S

It’s clearly not aimed at people like you who will go for the series x but there are plenty of casual gamers out there who would be interested at that price. Throw in game pass as a “Netflix” for games on top and I think they’ll attract a lot of people who wouldn’t be bothered paying twice that or whatever the PS5 and series x will be.
Yeah very true mate. Casual gamers it is ideal.

Bump, anyone got one ? Thinking of getting one as my Xbox one s probably needs a upgrade. Not bothered about the series x
they seem to have good reviews but the storage may be an issue

Bump, anyone got one ? Thinking of getting one as my Xbox one s probably needs a upgrade. Not bothered about the series x
they seem to have good reviews but the storage may be an issue
I have the x and my brother has the s. No matter which one you get you will only be able to install roughly 10 games until you get a storage expansion. I just uninstall and install them when I don’t need them anymore.

Both are great consoles and the only difference is 1080p gaming on the s vs 4K on the x.

Have a look at some side by side videos of the games you're interested on - they're pretty much identical to the naked eye.

My PS5 is my main console but I bought an S pretty much to play Flight Simulator. Since buying it I've realised what a great deal the Ultimate Game Pass is.

If I've got an active ultimate pass which expires next week and I buy a 6 month standard xbox live, will the games pass also continue for 6 months?

I have the x and my brother has the s. No matter which one you get you will only be able to install roughly 10 games until you get a storage expansion. I just uninstall and install them when I don’t need them anymore.

Both are great consoles and the only difference is 1080p gaming on the s vs 4K on the x.
Try 3 games mate, cod was 200gb alone. The storage expansion are £180 , the console itself is only £250. I wouldn't bother with series s, we have one and got it at the same time as an x, and regret it massively

Have a look at some side by side videos of the games you're interested on - they're pretty much identical to the naked eye.

My PS5 is my main console but I bought an S pretty much to play Flight Simulator. Since buying it I've realised what a great deal the Ultimate Game Pass is.

I know it's an old bump but just done this today. Already got a PS5 pro but wanted to get an S for Flight Sim and to play some classic Halo on gamepass. Managed to pick one up for £220. I'll put the extra cash an X would have cost into a decent flight controller instead. 4k gaming is great but the difference between 1080p and 4k is marginal and I don't want the massive black brick taking up a load of room. My projector is only 1080p anyway and I tend to do a lot of gaming on that.

Picked one up for the boy for 120 quid a month or so back, 20quid for 3 month gamepass ultimate and it's ideal for his first 'proper' console

Back