Xbox Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Shame like as I love my 360 but Microsoft have fucked up big time here. Cant think of one reason right now to buy the xbox one.

I wouldn't have minded carrying on my achievements/gamerscore onto the Xbox One, but I don't care about it enough to get one.

I suppose I might have had fun telling my Xbox what to do with Kinect, for about half an hour before the novelty wore off

I wouldn't have minded carrying on my achievements/gamerscore onto the Xbox One, but I don't care about it enough to get one.

I suppose I might have had fun telling my Xbox what to do with Kinect, for about half an hour before the novelty wore off

just like siri which I had fun with the first day I got my iphone 5 and now it never gets used.

just like siri which I had fun with the first day I got my iphone 5 and now it never gets used.

Same with the S-Voice on my S3. Not only does it not get used I ended up disabling it completely because it was running in the background and draining my battery.

Looking like a PS4 for me like, xbox have dropped a right bollock here

Will online still be free on the new PS?

No, you need PS+ for online gaming. Don't know if they've mentioned any pricing yet

No, you need to pay £40 for a plus membership, the crafty bastards.

Reckon it's possible they still have it like PS+ is now where you can get free games? Would be alright if that was included in the PS+ price for the PS4, even if it was just PS3 games

No, you need PS+ for online gaming. Don't know if they've mentioned any pricing yet

Reckon it's possible they still have it like PS+ is now where you can get free games? Would be alright if that was included in the PS+ price for the PS4, even if it was just PS3 games
I imagine it'll be the same thing. I've got a free trial at the minute and the games I can get for free aren't even worth playing tbh, The Cave seems okay but the rest are rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back