Xbox Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's me switching to PlayStation then

although Sony are being very quiet about all this, are they gonna pull it to...

It's one thing people saying they won't buy Xbox but until we really see what PS4 will be like I won't commit to anything. All we really know of PS4 is what the controller looks like, Xbox One could still turn out to be better of the 2.

It's one thing people saying they won't buy Xbox but until we really see what PS4 will be like I won't commit to anything. All we really know of PS4 is what the controller looks like, Xbox One could still turn out to be better of the 2.

I'm still leaning towards Xbox because the 360 has been such a good experience for me compared with the ps3.

just don't see why anyone should pay £3/400 for a console, then £40 a pop for games to be told how they can use what they've already purchased. you effectively never own the game this way, you're just renting a license to play it the way they say so

i suspect Sony are going to do the same thing tho as you'd think they'd have said something by now

don't do it and they win. simples

just don't see why anyone should pay £3/400 for a console, then £40 a pop for games to be told how they can use what they've already purchased. you effectively never own the game this way, you're just renting a license to play it the way they say so

i suspect Sony are going to do the same thing tho as you'd think they'd have said something by now

don't do it and they win. simples

It's been going that way for awhile, especially with things like iTunes and Steam.

One thing is for sure, when GTA5 is released I will be sticking with the current gen for at least another year or so because that game alone will bring so much life back into the console (and Live) and to jump ship to next gen and let GTA5 go to waste would be a crime in itself so I'm good for a while yet.

The Publishers have a lot of influence in this, if their games can be rented, traded and swapped amongst friends on one platform but not the other then there's only one platform that they're going to pick..

One thing is for sure, when GTA5 is released I will be sticking with the current gen for at least another year or so because that game alone will bring so much life back into the console (and Live) and to jump ship to next gen and let GTA5 go to waste would be a crime in itself so I'm good for a while yet.

:cool: and bf4, fifa 14

Tell you what we need? A good cricket game

Cricket games are the absolute worst like.

There's probably potential to make a half decent one if developers could be arsed, instead we get something that looks and play like it came straight from the PS1.

Cricket games are the absolute worst like.

There's probably potential to make a half decent one if developers could be arsed, instead we get something that looks and play like it came straight from the PS1.

Ive just checked the graphics like, it looks like youre right

The shots dont even look real, the bowling is hideous :lol::lol:

I can't decide what would be more boring. Watching a test or playing a cricket game.

Ive just checked the graphics like, it looks like youre right

The shots dont even look real, the bowling is hideous :lol::lol:

Just buy last years Ashes game, it will be about £5 now and I can guarantee it will have the exact same game engine as the new one.

There's no demand for a cricket game.

Looking likely for a ps4 for me.

Seems that Xbox are open for a mauling here from Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back