Xbox One vs PS4 (Poll)

Which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got both (look at me) and the PS4 is by far nicer to use. My son uses the XB1, I use the PS4.

I just find the Xbox One interface clumsy. Also had problems with it black screening with the most recent update. Kinect is a waste of time, and the voice recognition only recognises my voice. Ignores my wife and daughter (cool) and only partly understands my son which he finds incredibly annoying.

Xbox one games - Lego Marvel, Fifa 14, Zoo Tycoon, that halo spin off, skylanders swap force

PS4 games - Outlast, Battlefield, Killzone, Warframe and other free games from PSN.

I also prefer the PS4 controller, but I've had Playstations since the PS1, so I am used to that style rather than the xbox
Thats the key you just prefer sony nothing wrong with that. Last console i had before my ps3 and 360 was a megadrive so I came without bias. The kinect was a big reason in getting a xb1 as once we get some games its a good laugh.

I've got both (look at me) and the PS4 is by far nicer to use. My son uses the XB1, I use the PS4.

I just find the Xbox One interface clumsy. Also had problems with it black screening with the most recent update. Kinect is a waste of time, and the voice recognition only recognises my voice. Ignores my wife and daughter (cool) and only partly understands my son which he finds incredibly annoying.

Xbox one games - Lego Marvel, Fifa 14, Zoo Tycoon, that halo spin off, skylanders swap force

PS4 games - Outlast, Battlefield, Killzone, Warframe and other free games from PSN.

I also prefer the PS4 controller, but I've had Playstations since the PS1, so I am used to that style rather than the xbox
The Xbone interface is absolutely horrific, I agree with that. Gone back to the 360 and everything is so much easier to navigate, some of the design choices are just downright bizarre.

The Xbone interface is absolutely horrific, I agree with that. Gone back to the 360 and everything is so much easier to navigate, some of the design choices are just downright bizarre.
im actually back on my 360 atm, loving playing it, gonna rent halo anniversary and possibly 3 as ive never played it, Halo on xbox was essentially my college gaming 3 of us playing on the same console...f***ing mint

Thats the key you just prefer sony nothing wrong with that. Last console i had before my ps3 and 360 was a megadrive so I came without bias. The kinect was a big reason in getting a xb1 as once we get some games its a good laugh.
He's basically slaughtered xbone and you got that from his post? :lol:

He's basically slaughtered xbone and you got that from his post? :lol:
And you got that from his post? Preferred a familiar interface and controllers and voice recognition (who cares) didn't work for him but worked for the consoles owner. Get over it boy not everyone wants a ps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back