Xbox One vs PS4 (Poll)

Which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHmackem

Winger
Now that they've both been out for a while, just wanna get a poll going (did a search and couldn't find another on here)...

Still undecided with what to go for.

PS4 will be the winner if you do a poll on here.

Never had a PS3, liked the 360, so I went for an Xbone. Great machine, just like I imagine the PS4 is.

PS4 will be the winner if you do a poll on here.

Never had a PS3, liked the 360, so I went for an Xbone. Great machine, just like I imagine the PS4 is.

I've had both an Xbox 360 and PS3...preffered the 360 for gaming, but wanted a change and got the PS3, don't particularly like it. So I'm inclined to get the Xbox One...

Don't know what's better, I've only got the Xbox One. May end up getting a PS4 in a few years time if there are a few exclusives out that I fancy

Currently I prefer the dashboard of the PS4, but I'm sure that the xbox will have an update soon to tidy up the mess it currently is.
I prefer the controller on the Xbox.
As already stated the Xbox has better games at the minute and for most of this year looking at the planned releases.

Currently I prefer the dashboard of the PS4, but I'm sure that the xbox will have an update soon to tidy up the mess it currently is.
I prefer the controller on the Xbox.
As already stated the Xbox has better games at the minute and for most of this year looking at the planned releases.

Whats better on XBox this year then?

had xbox one, been a xbox player for years. hated xbox one, swapped for ps4. love it

intriguing but ive seen nothing much of it yet
Yeah, but the whole setting and idea has intrigued me. It can go either way and either be a disaster or a classic but I'm hoping for the latter. It's by Santa Monica studio, though, who generally have a good track record.[DOUBLEPOST=1392553733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm, what did you hate about it and what makes the PS4 better? How long did you keep the Xbox?
JH, I think you should just make up your own mind and get the one you decide on. You're going to get continually conflicting opinions on here and if you rely on others to make your decision you'll inevitably end up disappointed. There must be one console that has a bigger draw than the other for you? If so, just go for that one.

Yeah, but the whole setting and idea has intrigued me. It can go either way and either be a disaster or a classic but I'm hoping for the latter. It's by Santa Monica studio, though, who generally have a good track record.

It's made by Ready at Dawn, Santa Monica are just advising or something. RAD have only worked on PSP games so far (Daxter and the God of War games).

Still looks good, though - Daxter and the PSP God of War games were pretty good as well.

JH, I think you should just make up your own mind and get the one you decide on. You're going to get continually conflicting opinions on here and if you rely on others to make your decision you'll inevitably end up disappointed. There must be one console that has a bigger draw than the other for you? If so, just go for that one.

Oh yeah, of course there is, I just started this thread because I wanted opinions from everyone, both good and bad in the hope that it will help me ascertain what I want. It's not very often I've got the money to spend £400-£500 on a console, so I just want to make sure I make the right choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back