Xbox one or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[DOUBLEPOST=1385128546][/DOUBLEPOST]
aye so you erm....buy the more expensive one :confused:

If that means playing with your friends instead of alone then yeah, I guess you do.

I wont be buying either console for a year or two anyway so I'm not biased either way.

If that means playing with your friends instead of alone then yeah, I guess you do.

I wont be buying either console for a year or two anyway so I'm not biased either way.
im not trying to be a dick, i just enjoy reading people kicking off at all the xbox one stuff a few months back...ie...drm, no lending, kinect required and needing constant online connection, then slowly crawling back on their words.

funny but sad all the same, like being lashed about then going back and f***ing the bloke who did it

im not trying to be a dick, i just enjoy reading people kicking off at all the xbox one stuff a few months back...ie...drm, no lending, kinect required and needing constant online connection, then slowly crawling back on their words.

funny but sad all the same, like being lashed about then going back and f***ing the bloke who did it

Yeah I find it weird but I suppose if you can't persuade your mates to jump over to PS then you're going to have to give in and get an Xbox, no point cutting off your nose to spite your face and all that..

This is what kills me, loads of my mates getting xbox ones, and I don't understand why
I don't understand how anyone can play on a PS with that shitty controller designed for the hands of a 12 year old, but there you go.

Yours sincerely, Xbox fanboi.

Is it really that bad? I can use both controllers fine and still beat my mates on FIFA. ;)

New un's bigger apparently. With a touchpad. And an inbuilt little speaker and headphone socket. They've nicked that from the Wii as I recall but I quite like the idea of my controller talking to me in the middle of a firefight. :lol:

Is it really that bad? I can use both controllers fine and still beat my mates on FIFA. ;)
Aye, all trolling aside the controller looks a lot better for the PS4, but I don't like the PS3's at all.

Just can't get used to the left analogue stick being in the wrong place, and triggers are awful.

Yeah I find it weird but I suppose if you can't persuade your mates to jump over to PS then you're going to have to give in and get an Xbox, no point cutting off your nose to spite your face and all that..

This is what I think I'm gonna have to do, even though I really wanted a PS4 :/

Said from the start I couldn't care less if my mates get the same console as me or not I was getting PS4, most were planning on Xbox but converted them to PS4 anyway. :cool:

Got mine yesterday but haven't really had chance to have a proper go on anything yet. Forza had a 6gb update though!

Not really sure why people are so bothered about people buying one or the other. The price difference isn't that big, considering you get the kinect anyway. Buy whichever you want to buy, but personally I don't think you should be letting the price make a decision for you.

I think all this talk of the controller being better on xbox is a bit misplaced. They've redesigned the ps4 one and made it larger where as xb have slimmed theres down and made it smaller so they are probably a similar size now. Main Issue I have with xbox though is the fact you can't change out the hard drive. With digital media becoming more usable and free games off psn and live that can chew up 30g at a time on current games in a few years time it will take no time at all to fill that up. Even if games are 50g a few years down the line add updates, DLC saves etc you'll be lucky to get 9 games on there. I think it was a great move on ps3 using a standard pc drive that could be swapped out and I'm amazed xbox didn't nick it for the new gen.

I think all this talk of the controller being better on xbox is a bit misplaced. They've redesigned the ps4 one and made it larger where as xb have slimmed theres down and made it smaller so they are probably a similar size now. Main Issue I have with xbox though is the masturbate you can't change out the hard drive. With digital media becoming more usable and free games off psn and live that can chew up 30g at a time on current games in a few years time it will take no time at all to fill that up. Even if games are 50g a few years down the line add updates, DLC saves etc you'll be lucky to get 9 games on there. I think it was a great move on ps3 using a standard pc drive that could be swapped out and I'm amazed xbox didn't nick it for the new gen.

I've got a 20gig on 360 and ive managed OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back