Xbox one or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IndieMackemGAV

Going to pre order one of these next week, honestly ain't a clue which one is going to be better, have a Xbox now but the ps4 looks good and cheaper, which one are all you lot going for? What's the difference?

PS4 is cheaper, more powerful, more indie friendly and doesn't have a spy camera attached to it

i'm getting an Xbox One

I like the Xbox, assuming the kinnect gets supported. I'm pre-ordering neither. Will have a look at it around Easter, maybe even next Christmas before putting my hand in my pocket. I've been caught out by year one shovelware to many times.

Going to wait for a few months see what the reviews we like or if any have any problems.

Ill be too busy on gta v and FIFA on my 360 to be bothered

Xbox I think. There is little between them but of all things it's the f***ing pad that swings it for me :lol:

Xbox I think. There is little between them but of all things it's the f***ing pad that swings it for me :lol:

i havent played with either of the pads so its not a defining factor really as within a few weeks you'll be able to get 3rd party ones anyway, in the same sense if i had a choice of f***ing one of two women i wouldnt base my opinion on what shoes they are wearing, id prefer it to be based on which one has the bigger tits and tighter twat

Will wait, but no doubt it'll be a ps4 unless they shoot themselves in the foot from now until sometime next year when i can be arsed to buy it... buying a ps3 at launch has made me very wary of buying any console at launch.

But i really enjoyed the exclusives on ps, especially ni no kuni, which was recommended on here so thanks to whoever that was, and im hoping for more of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back