Xbox one or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

When me and my lad got in from tescos just after midnight our lass even got out of bed to watch him open the box then she said it looks like a DVD player and buggered off to bed but I stayed and watched him play battlefield 4 and it looks good,went out and bought an extra controller this morning so I can play fifa with him.:)

Already been told about some issues with the Xbox.

Xbox is shit lol lol. Can't wait for all the sad internet fuckers to resume their battle.

What's your first impressions? I like the controller but the sticks seem a bit small

I like it, had no issues other than a freeze after I installed the update (which may just have been me being impatient as I gave it a minute then rebooted). Controller is much better, lighter and less bulky. Sticks have less surface area but the full thing just seems to fit snugly into my hands. Fifa looks fantastic on it but not tried Cod or BF4 yet. New dashboard takes a bit getting used to as you'd expect, not tried Kinect yet. How about you?[DOUBLEPOST=1385116696][/DOUBLEPOST]
When me and my lad got in from tescos just after midnight our lass even got out of bed to watch him open the box then she said it looks like a DVD player and buggered off to bed but I stayed and watched him play battlefield 4 and it looks good,went out and bought an extra controller this morning so I can play fifa with him.:)

Our lass, even though she had to be up at 7am this morning, waited up last night just to see me unbox it. Then see it after the update etc etc....... This has been the best xmas morning I've had for donkeys :lol:

Last edited:
I like it, had no issues other than a freeze after I installed the update (which may just have been me being impatient as I gave it a minute then rebooted). Controller is much better, lighter and less bulky. Sticks have less surface area but the full thing just seems to fit snugly into my hands. Fifa looks fantastic on it but not tried Cod or BF4 yet. New dashboard takes a bit getting used to as you'd expect, not tried Kinect yet. How about you?

Literally just finished the download. Does yours stay on the green screen with the Xbox logo for ages when booting up?

Literally just finished the download. Does yours stay on the green screen with the Xbox logo for ages when booting up?

That's the freeze I mentioned I had. I just turned it off, then back on with the controller. Been great since and is still silent.

That's the freeze I mentioned I had. I just turned it off, then back on with the controller. Been great since and is still silent.

Took a while but its on. Managed to fuck up redeeming my Live code though. Made a typo on the email I used without realising and redeemed the code and now can't get into the email address cos it isn't mine :lol:

Looks like there is a few people reporting issues with the disc tray not working properly and 'chewing up' disks. Obviously both consoles have their problems at launch but it must be awful to be one of the people with a bricked one.

Gutted I have to wait an extra week for the PS4, hopefully don't have any problems. :lol:

This FIFA download is going to take f***ing years to download with my shit internet connection. Currently taking about 5 minutes for it to go up 1% :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back