Xbox one or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a 20gig on 360 and ive managed OK
Problem is downloads are gonna be a lot more common plus installs from the disc. I recently downloaded uncharted on psn it was 35gig. Thats current gen. Give it 4 years and they will be well over 50 gig. With the ps4 you'll be able to put a 1 or 2 tb drive in while on xbox they will release 1 or 2 tb versions later and charge more for them although that is just speculation.

Might seem a silly question but, when getting the xbox one, is it still a yearly fee for xbox live? And still free to play online on the playstation?

Might seem a silly question but, when getting the xbox one, is it still a yearly fee for xbox live? And still free to play online on the playstation?

No you need to pay to play multiplayer on PSN now.

Netflix etc is still 'free' to use though. Only the multiplayer is behind the paywall.

Says the person calling someone a loser over a console :lol:
:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1385631387][/DOUBLEPOST]
just had an email confirming my PS4 is being delivered by courier today

Aye I did too, got my hopes up but then ShopTo said it'll be tomorrow, and was directed to DPD tweets saying 28th delivery estimate was an error on their end with wrong E-Mail date, as long as it is here tomorrow then that'll do me now. :D

:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1385631387][/DOUBLEPOST]

Aye I did too, got my hopes up but then ShopTo said it'll be tomorrow, and was directed to DPD tweets saying 28th delivery estimate was an error on their end with wrong E-Mail date, as long as it is here tomorrow then that'll do me now. :D
boooo, just checked their twitter feed and the dispatch date was an error, booo indeed

How much is it a year for multiplayer? Netflix is free? Thats canny like
no you still have to pay for netflix but you can access it without needing a plus subscription, plus is about £35 for 12 months, cheaper if you get on deals like the now tv one james posted the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back