xboners - are you happy with your purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on my PS4 in about three weeks. My mate has apparently jumped ship to the ONE. Thoughts lads? I know there's not much out for either at the minute, but playing with me mate(s) is one of the main reasons I play games. Would you recommend the ONE if I was to sell me Playsation?
theres no reason not to get an xbox especially if your mates are on that platform. its an excellent console that is only going to get better as time passes.

Main thing for me has been the performance online Karl. Barely a stutter on game play compared to ps3 which I found awful. Might just be next gen. As a console it's very user friendly and straight forward to use.
My friend has commented that is seems more user friendly. I did used to like the Xbox layout. Playstation seems a bit plain and bare.

theres no reason not to get an xbox especially if your mates are on that platform. its an excellent console that is only going to get better as time passes.
I don't really have many mates who play games but two of me best ones do that so that is a big plus.

I still find the interface on the Bone horrific, navigating around different screens is horrendous. The 360's was perfect - change for change sake.

I still find the interface on the Bone horrific, navigating around different screens is horrendous. The 360's was perfect - change for change sake.
Noted. Saying that, I could be a lazy shite and just say "XBOX - friends list" if it works like that. I dinna. Anyway, ordered console and Titanfall, which is coming on Monday. Will be taking the Playstation to trade in tomorrow.

Another decision. Dead Rising or Forza? I've been desperate for a driving game for ages but Dead Rising's have previously been fun. My mate says it's a lot more open and less restrictive than number 2 too.

Noted. Saying that, I could be a lazy shite and just say "XBOX - friends list" if it works like that. I dinna. Anyway, ordered console and Titanfall, which is coming on Monday. Will be taking the Playstation to trade in tomorrow.

Another decision. Dead Rising or Forza? I've been desperate for a driving game for ages but Dead Rising's have previously been fun. My mate says it's a lot more open and less restrictive than number 2 too.
Haven't played DR3 yet but I'd probably say that.

Forza is very samey, and without mates to play it online with it'll get old quite quickly.

Haven't played DR3 yet but I'd probably say that.

Forza is very samey, and without mates to play it online with it'll get old quite quickly.
I might watch some reviews and gameplay vids. I don't think anyone I know has Forza but racing online might be 'fun.'

Its a better all round machine however I would still keep hold of the ps4 just for their games.

Can I make the snap thing smaller? Or play YouTube in the background and have my game full screen? Cheers.

Just bought one. Titanfall bundle with Watch Dogs.

Sunset Overdrive and the Halo collection made my mind up, nothing decent on PS4 this year.

Total reversal from last-gen where I bought my PS3 for the exclusives and but played everything else on my Xbox!

Just bought one. Titanfall bundle with Watch Dogs.

Sunset Overdrive and the Halo collection made my mind up, nothing decent on PS4 this year.

Total reversal from last-gen where I bought my PS3 for the exclusives and but played everything else on my Xbox!

Driveclub, Last of Us Remastered, The Order in early 2015? Plus yet to be announced E3 games

Driveclub, Last of Us Remastered, The Order in early 2015? Plus yet to be announced E3 games

Driveclub doesn't interest me. The Last of Us is a remake of a year old game and The Order is next year. Nothing big (exclusive-wise) will be announced for 2014 at E3 either.

I'm very happy with my PS4 but now is a good time to buy an Xbox.

Driveclub doesn't interest me. The Last of Us is a remake of a year old game and The Order is next year. Nothing big (exclusive-wise) will be announced for 2014 at E3 either.

The Halo collection is a remake of several year old games though?
And Sunset overdrive? not exactly a blockbuster

The Halo collection is a remake of several year old games though?
And Sunset overdrive? not exactly a blockbuster

Sunset Overdrive looks like if Crackdown and Dead Rising had a baby. And it's the funnest looking baby of 2014.

Halo 2 is a remake, true. But it's also still one of the best multiplayer games ever, just now it will be prettified!

Dunno what we're doing here though really. I already have a PS4.

I was moving towards a ps4 but getting rid of the Kinect and the price drops have made it a more difficult decision.There's still hardly any good games out. The ps plus games thing sounds canny mind and I've never played the last of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back