xboners - are you happy with your purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had mine a week and a half and I'm very happy. It's still a bit awkward, still doesn't work quite as good as the 360, but you can see the potential of it. Kinect is brilliant...well, its microphone is...controlling everything with your voice has already become the norm. Smartglass works fantastic with it too.

Gaming on it is brilliant too. A lot of people go on about the resolution differences between the PS4, but unless you've got both connected to a massive TV, side by side, you're honestly not going to notice the difference.

Very happy. More so today cause I'll be picking Titanfall up after work.

There's still work to be done on the UI but it's great at the moment and will get better.

It's nice, just wish there were some decent games out for it. Haven't been on the thing for about a month in all honesty.

Yeah I am. Was easy decision to make getting one as a few lads off here that I'd be on the 360 with all bought one so it made sense. Haven't got many games atm just Bf4 madden 25 and Lego movie

It's nice, just wish there were some decent games out for it. Haven't been on the thing for about a month in all honesty.

This for me. Had it since January but only had FIFA, which got very dull very quickly.

Overall good console, the dashboard is still growing on me and feels too overly complex when compared to 360 which was plain and simple, mind.

I'm very happy with mine although I think I would have been just as happy with a ps4. I went for the xbone as more of my mates had one and I can get a lot of things cheap from Microsoft so that swayed me as well. Also I didn't want to lose my gamertag and achievements either.

I've seen a ps4 and xbone side by side and the ps4 does look slightly better but the difference is not that much and give it time they will likely be able to catch up to the ps4 with the graphics output.

Had both an xbox 360 and ps3 last time till the ps3 broke so Might end up getting a ps4 later on if there any decent exclusives but for now I'll be sticking with the xbone

I'm very happy with mine although I think I would have been just as happy with a ps4. I went for the xbone as more of my mates had one and I can get a lot of things cheap from Microsoft so that swayed me as well. Also I didn't want to lose my gamertag and achievements either.

I've seen a ps4 and xbone side by side and the ps4 does look slightly better but the difference is not that much and give it time they will likely be able to catch up to the ps4 with the graphics output.

Had both an xbox 360 and ps3 last time till the ps3 broke so Might end up getting a ps4 later on if there any decent exclusives but for now I'll be sticking with the xbone
Even after the updates the party system is still a bit of a fuck on. Don't know why they over complicated it tbh, it was fine on the 360.

Of course most with an XBone are going to say they're happy with it.

I went with a PS4- and of course i'm going to say its superb. To be honest i'm loving not having to fiddle about with the Kinect and speak to my TV etc, its nice to be able to just play games again

I went with a PS4- and of course i'm going to say its superb. To be honest i'm loving not having to fiddle about with the Kinect and speak to my TV etc, its nice to be able to just play games again
:lol:
I never use kinect or speak to my tv

You don't have to fiddle with the kinect or talk to it anyway, you can just play games. Kinect is handy though if I can't be arsed to reach for the controller or if I want to record something that just happened while playing online, so I don't need to stop playing to fiddle on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back