xboners - are you happy with your purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending the first 4-6 months feeling a bit "meh" with the Xbox1, I am now definitely happy with my purchase.

So far I have enjoyed:

AC4 - A vast improvement on AC3 - 8/10
Ryse - just a standard / quite good hack and slash - 7/10
Forza - Probably the best racing/driving game Iv ever played since the original Dirt that I loved. - 8/10
FIFA 14 - Just the usual improvements but love to Kinect functionality now included. - 7/10
Titanfall - Nice innovation done very well, just not a massive online player myself - 7/10
Wolfenstein - Blooming ridiculously awesome! Love it! - 10/10

However not too impressed with Battlefield 4, boring. - 4/10

And got Watchdogs arriving today. :)

Driveclub, Last of Us Remastered, The Order in early 2015? Plus yet to be announced E3 games

Thats the funny thing about "Last of Us remastered", I would say that most people who have bought a PS4, will more than probably have played this on the PS3, so I wouldn't exactly expect sales to go through the roof.

I have a PS3, and if I had got a PS4 Im not sure I would be that bothered about buying it.

Thats the funny thing about "Last of Us remastered", I would say that most people who have bought a PS4, will more than probably have played this on the PS3, so I wouldn't exactly expect sales to go through the roof.

I have a PS3, and if I had got a PS4 Im not sure I would be that bothered about buying it.

I'm not sure about that mind. Judging by PS4 sales you'll have a lot of people like me who have "crossed over" to Sony from Microsoft who havent played it. That's probably a big reason they made the remaster.

Both consoles i reckon are pretty much on par with each other this gen.. I was swayed mainly by the Remote Play option.

The Last of Us remake will sell very well. Like Roker Mackem said there'll be a lot of people who swapped from Xbox who haven't played it yet and because it's so good there'll be plenty who did play it looking forward to buying it again, like me :lol:

The Last of Us remake will sell very well. Like Roker Mackem said there'll be a lot of people who swapped from Xbox who haven't played it yet and because it's so good there'll be plenty who did play it looking forward to buying it again, like me :lol:

Can't wait to be honest. Any word on the release date? Someone had said the 25th June but it seems like its been delayed?

Can't wait to be honest. Any word on the release date? Someone had said the 25th June but it seems like its been delayed?

A few shops have said it's the 13th of June, which would be exactly one year since the original version came out and leaves a bit of room for it to be announced at E3.

I'd be surprised if they released it 4 days after announcing the date, though.

I'm double dipping like. It's good enough to play again, and this time in glorious enhanced splendour, and HD. ;)

A few shops have said it's the 13th of June, which would be exactly one year since the original version came out and leaves a bit of room for it to be announced at E3.

I'd be surprised if they released it 4 days after announcing the date, though.

Yeah it'd already have to be shipped to stores at that point.

What game is it most like? Is it third person like Resident Evil?

Yeah it'd already have to be shipped to stores at that point.

What game is it most like? Is it third person like Resident Evil?

It's like if Resident Evil, Gears of War (mostly the multiplayer) and Uncharted had a baby. With crafting.

I got my Xbox today. Like the UI and surprised by how much I like Kinect. But fuck me it is massive. Combined with the Kinect and power brick it takes up so much space and so many wires :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back