Xavi leaving Barca

Alonso imo.
I think last night's result for Leverkusen would be a red flag if I was the Liverpool owner. It's the first time the spotlight has been on Alonso with the Liverpool rumours circulating, which is the first time he's been in a pressurised situation as a manager and they mustered a 0-0 at home against a weak side.

I think last night's result for Leverkusen would be a red flag if I was the Liverpool owner. It's the first time the spotlight has been on Alonso with the Liverpool rumours circulating, which is the first time he's been in a pressurised situation as a manager and they mustered a 0-0 at home against a weak side.

Happens to the very best managers that though.

Neither Alonso or Leverkuesen have denied that there’s three buy out clauses in his contact. Liverpool, Real and Bayern were the inferred clubs

As a manger decided to learn his trade in the Qatari league, now has been pretty dire at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I’m shocked.

League form has been very good so no surprise he is staying.
Plus, top managers are at a particularly high premium this Summer with Liverpool, Bayern, and potentially Man Utd all needing a new one.

Back