Xavi leaving Barca

Wheres he at now like? :oops:
He’s at Bayer L in Germany. What I meant was that he’s a manager with little experience who spent his formative years as a player at Liverpool, so is considered to be “one of theirs” by their fans. This is as close as it will come nowadays to promoting from within at a club like Liverpool - the job will now never go to one of their coaches like it always used to go to.

Definitely can’t see him at Liverpool. Whenever I’ve watched Barca they haven’t been pretty or exciting to watch at all. Looks like he over achieved last year winning the league

Klopps replacement will be Alonso
My view also. However, if Leverkusen win the league for the first time in their history, then he will find it immensely difficult to walk away. Especially as he’s so young in management terms - if they win the league then he’ll get big offers no matter when he decides to leave. All depends whether he’s desperate to manage Liverpool, or would be just as happy at Bayern, United, City, Real, Barca, etc.
Definitely can’t see him at Liverpool. Whenever I’ve watched Barca they haven’t been pretty or exciting to watch at all. Looks like he over achieved last year winning the league
Definitely a mixed thread. Xavi - Barca - won’t be heading towards Liverpool. Xabi - Leverkusen - is very likely to be!

Last edited:

Back