Wrestling - Part 3

Anyone got a dark side of the ring link ?
Edit found a link. Give me a shout if you can’t find it and I’ll send it over

Last edited by a moderator:
Brock Lesnar & Mr Perfect fighting at 20,000 feet :eek:

Got to say the flight sounded terrible to work but I was laughing at Michael Hayes ponytail getting stuck up on the locker room door. I can just imagine his reaction.

that seems to be why wwe were so happy to release him. They were away of this dark side episode and how bad it made him / then look

I knew from the stories about it that it seemed wild on board. But not as ropey as this. I bet that there’s a lot more unknown stories of them all being proper strokey that we don’t know about.

Ok I didn't mis-hear RVD in that video did I? He did say it was a normal everyday thing for wrestlers to drug and rape women right?
That's what he said. i have heard stories from the likes of xpac and kevin nash of them cutting off womens hair and shaving their eyebrows when they were out of it too. Looking at the wrestling business, CM Punk was the best thing for wrestling with bringing straight edge into the mainstream. It explains why Michael hayes didn't get him too.

Tommy Dreamer seems like a bit of an arsehole, but hey, that's ok. That's not a crime.

Flair just thinks he can do anything because he's Ric Flair. Doesn't seem like he was trying to upset someone, just went too far when far too drunk.

Got to laugh, Hall thinks he was drugged. Yes Scott, you were. By YOU! :lol:

RVD talking about how the "boys" were routinely date-raping local girls is the big takeaway from that show imo. Disgusting.

Tommy Dreamer seems like a bit of an arsehole, but hey, that's ok. That's not a crime.

Flair just thinks he can do anything because he's Ric Flair. Doesn't seem like he was trying to upset someone, just went too far when far too drunk.

Got to laugh, Hall thinks he was drugged. Yes Scott, you were. By YOU! :lol:

RVD talking about how the "boys" were routinely date-raping local girls is the big takeaway from that show imo. Disgusting.
Plenty of stories of Jannetty and Shawn Michaels date raping girls and shaving their hair off etc, although RVD is probably referring to his time at ECW.

Tbh (tin hat on) the Flair thing wasn’t to bad (it wasn’t good either), I’ve seen plenty people go on like wankers when wrecked, mad to think it could all of been avoided if Vince had just went back and said I’m docking pay if you continue going on like knobs 😂

Tbh (tin hat on) the Flair thing wasn’t to bad (it wasn’t good either), I’ve seen plenty people go on like wankers when wrecked, mad to think it could all of been avoided if Vince had just went back and said I’m docking pay if you continue going on like knobs 😂
I’m not sure about that mind. (I was watching/listening while working so apologies if I haven’t got it right..) Getting starkers and backing a women against a wall and grabbing their hand onto ya bell end is bang out of order.

I’m not sure about that mind. (I was watching/listening while working so apologies if I haven’t got it right..) Getting starkers and backing a women against a wall and grabbing their hand onto ya bell end is bang out of order.
It was bad but I just kind of expected it from Flair anyway (as bad as that sounds as well), I think I’m just desensitised from things like this, as I’ve heard and seen worse.

It was bad but I just kind of expected it from Flair anyway (as bad as that sounds as well), I think I’m just desensitised from things like this, as I’ve heard and seen worse.
Yeh, I totally get where you’re coming from and (dark side of Lipso) agree. X-PAC man 🤣

Vince was just as bad when Smackdown flew back from the UK a couple of months later. Vince got pissed then tried to wretle Kurt Angle. Undertaker woke up and started choking out Angle.

Back