Wrestling - Part 3

It was a joke mate, that was the joke, I wasn’t expecting you to recall a 25 year old storyline :lol:
In terms of bad story lines, not sure if I'm just not remembering it right, but weeks /months of build up about who ran stone cold over, and it just ended up being rikishi, was an odd one. They didn't abandon the story line I suppose, but it was a pretty dull twist. Wasn't 25 year ago I know mind

Last edited:

Turns out Adam Cole has been a free agent all this time being on NXT, more of a pay-per-appearance contract, can walk away from it anytime he likes after 21st August.

He's leaked it publicly clearly to get a solid contract from someone.

Last edited:
Turns out Adam Cole has been a free agent all this time being on NXT, more of a pay-per-appearance contract, can walk away from it anytime he likes after 21st August.

He's leaked it publicly clearly to get a solid contract from someone.
I’d love it if he turned up on AEW, easily my favourite wrestler, he’s best mates with the Young bucks as well.
ADAM COLLLLEEE BAY BAY 😂

Goldberg v Lesnar had a purpose behind it.

Goldberg v The Fiend was just a flat out Saudi money grab and will probably be forever be billed as the worst booked match of all time.

Rollins v Fiend HIAC is a distant 2nd. The no-result just after him annihilating Cena achieved absolutely nothing.
Been way worst booked matches than that one but it was awful.

I think both Hogan v Nash and Hogan v Jarrett in WCW will compete for worst. Absolute shambles that basically one was the start of the end and the other was the final curtain. Was no coming back after that Jarrett match.

Been way worst booked matches than that one but it was awful.

I think both Hogan v Nash and Hogan v Jarrett in WCW will compete for worst. Absolute shambles that basically one was the start of the end and the other was the final curtain. Was no coming back after that Jarrett match.

Nah The Fiend had much bigger consequences as he was single handedly carrying Monday nights. He was effectively the face of the WWE and the only reason 99% of people tuned into Monday nights so to sell the character out in return for Saudi Money - Which in return had zero story development as its a 50 yr old bloke with the title.

What they effectively did was built a brand and sold it off to the Arabs. Alot of people tried to ret-con it and pretend it never happened just to preserve the fiend character but when he jobs again to a Reigns return and loses the firefly inferno match it’s a point of no return.

I think Bray see’s that himself if the ‘resignation’ isnt kayfabe.

Back