Wrestling - Part 3

Will be interesting how AEW fit Bryan and Punk into their roster. I think they will both be too popular with crowds to have either as heels.

That means a lot of imbalance in terms of heels/faces at the top of the card.

They could possibly turn Cody to even things up a bit?

That’s made my mind up. I’m sure WWE can’t be that bad and Impact! is consistent for me, but AEW is breaking new ground. They are making seismic moves that’s being felt in the WWE. WWE is in serious risk of becoming No. 3 to AEW and Impact.

That’s made my mind up. I’m sure WWE can’t be that bad and Impact! is consistent for me, but AEW is breaking new ground. They are making seismic moves that’s being felt in the WWE. WWE is in serious risk of becoming No. 3 to AEW and Impact.
Impact got 58k viewers for one of their televised shows a couple weeks ago.
Will be interesting how AEW fit Bryan and Punk into their roster. I think they will both be too popular with crowds to have either as heels.

That means a lot of imbalance in terms of heels/faces at the top of the card.

They could possibly turn Cody to even things up a bit?
Personally think Punk will go heeling it up.

Don't be daft man, there is nowt on both those shows combined as good as Roman Reigns right now.
That's very true, but one good performer (actually probably 2 now Cena is back to feud with him), doesn't make the whole show worth watching unfortunately.

Raw is completely unwatchable at the best of times and only segments involving Reigns, Heyman and The Usos are watchable right now.

Don't be daft man, there is nowt on both those shows combined as good as Roman Reigns right now.

Got to admit heyman tickled me doing Cena theme tune but other than them mate it’s so f***ing boring and predictable
That's very true, but one good performer (actually probably 2 now Cena is back to feud with him), doesn't make the whole show worth watching unfortunately.

Raw is completely unwatchable at the best of times and only segments involving Reigns, Heyman and The Usos are watchable right now.
tells you everything that theyve had to bring cena back

Last edited:

Once again the old quarter of laughing emojis come out but come on. The years they have been going you don’t write them off overnight.

I may not know anything about wrestling (like everything else according to some mods), but right or wrong you can’t deny a person’s voice (though some mod did recently) irrespective of whether you think it’s true or false.

And I’ve been aware of wrestling enough to know the WWE is not the sort to go down easily. Vince will try to do all he can to get the product on an even keel again. Not that I am a cheerleader for him. I just think it’s too big to kill it so quickly.

Once again the old quarter of laughing emojis come out but come on. The years they have been going you don’t write them off overnight.

I may not know anything about wrestling (like everything else according to some mods), but right or wrong you can’t deny a person’s voice (though some mod did recently) irrespective of whether you think it’s true or false.

And I’ve been aware of wrestling enough to know the WWE is not the sort to go down easily. Vince will try to do all he can to get the product on an even keel again. Not that I am a cheerleader for him. I just think it’s too big to kill it so quickly.
WWE made record profits last year, they are in an incredible position.

Back