Wrestling - Part 3

turning into tna 2.0
Why? Because they are signing some former wwe people? What are they meant to do, they’ve got great young talent who theyve got from the indies but they also need people who everyone knows for experience, is wwe impact 2.0 as pretty much all there top stars for years come from TNA.
As I’ve said before if this is TNA 2.0 then WWE is WCW thunder 2.0 😂😂😂

Anyone hear anything about or watch raw, I listened too a few reviews and people are lambasting the bliss/Shayna main event it sounded terrible from what I’ve listened too people or saying it was the worst main event in the history of wwe.😂😂 just wanted to see if anyone watched it.

Anyone hear anything about or watch raw, I listened too a few reviews and people are lambasting the bliss/Shayna main event it sounded terrible from what I’ve listened too people or saying it was the worst main event in the history of wwe.😂😂 just wanted to see if anyone watched it.
I seen it, can definitely see why people are not happy. I personally did not mind it as I enjoy the wacky hocus pocus stuff mostly.

I find Rey Misterio who is 3 foot 2 having world title shots more embarrassing than a doll.

I seen it, can definitely see why people are not happy. I personally did not mind it as I enjoy the wacky hocus pocus stuff mostly.

I find Rey Misterio who is 3 foot 2 having world title shots more embarrassing than a doll.
I’m completely out the loop with wwe 😂 only watch the ppvs at this point I guess Mysterio is only there as there’s talk of Cena v Reigns at summer slam, I’ve just been listening to a load of podcasts to see the craic.

Anyone watch the Chyna documentary that come out on Thursday on Vice, they were going to do a dark side of the ring on her but instead done a full 1h30min doc (dark side is back in September).
Basically WWE are wankers (who knew?), so is HHH as well as her manger and the people who were filming the original doc on her in 2015, it’s awful watching her needing help and no one apart from a couple family members tried helping and HHH’s reason for why she will never be in the hall of fame is nothing short of a disgrace.

Probably the worst PPV match ever just finished. Alexa and her mind control. If she was that good, she would've made Nia Jax eat salads only, instead of making her thump Reggie. Though you can't blame anyone for doing that.

Can we expect to see Bray on the next list of people released? Seems strange how the entire gimmick has been passed over to Alexa and he’s nowhere to be seen?

Not sure if I’ve missed anything in relation to why he’s out in the cold though?

Can we expect to see Bray on the next list of people released? Seems strange how the entire gimmick has been passed over to Alexa and he’s nowhere to be seen?

Not sure if I’ve missed anything in relation to why he’s out in the cold though?

mental health issues after Brodie passed ? He was meant to have took it badly as expected.

Back