Wrestling - Part 3

Anyone watch the Chyna documentary that come out on Thursday on Vice, they were going to do a dark side of the ring on her but instead done a full 1h30min doc (dark side is back in September).
Basically WWE are wankers (who knew?), so is HHH as well as her manger and the people who were filming the original doc on her in 2015, it’s awful watching her needing help and no one apart from a couple family members tried helping and HHH’s reason for why she will never be in the hall of fame is nothing short of a disgrace.
Just confirming as may have read this wrong, it was a standalone doc on vice and not dark side of the ring? Will watch whatever it was like, sounds interesting and can imagine she was flung in the bin compared to others.

Just confirming as may have read this wrong, it was a standalone doc on vice and not dark side of the ring? Will watch whatever it was like, sounds interesting and can imagine she was flung in the bin compared to others.
Yes mate it’s a stand-alone but made by the people who made dark side, Vice Versa Chyna documentary.

Just watched/had in the background HIAC:
Belair/Bayley- the build up was terrible from what I’ve listened to but the match was very good

Cesaro/Rollins- 50/50 booking again, Match was decent though

Bliss/Shayna- less said about this from me the better 😂 I will say they’ve totally ruined Shayna to the point she may be buried,another nxt talent ruined

Charlotte/Rhea- my god Rhea needs to stop screeching in her matches, she also seems to have went backwards, the ending was terrible

Ko/Zayn- it was their, I mean I’ve seen it so many times through the years in other promotions

McIntyre/Lashley- the first 20 minutes of this were great and then the ending happened.

Also they need to sort there tag teams out they’ve got about 5 that’s why neither of the tag titles were on a ppv😂

JR saying WWE Dynamite at the end of the AEW show 😂😂😂, he should just retire at this point he messes us every single show 😂, I feel sorry for the fella but my god how many fuck ups can he have left before he’s took of commentary.

Rip The Patriot

WWE is saddened to learn that Del Wilkes, known to WWE fans as The Patriot, has passed away at the age of 59.

Before making a name for himself in the squared circle, Wilkes was a standout on the football field for the University of South Carolina, where he earned the distinction of being voted a consensus All-American. After making the switch to sports-entertainment, Wilkes competed all over the world before arriving in WWE in 1997 as The Patriot.

A Superstar quickly on the rise, The Patriot proudly donned the red, white and blue of America in the midst of a rivalry with The Hart Foundation, leading to a memorable match against Bret Hart for the WWE Championship at In Your House: Ground Zero just two months after his WWE debut.

WWE extends its condolences to Wilkes’ family and friends

I've seen that term so many times, and didn't know what it meant:
An All-America team is a hypothetical American sports team composed of outstanding amateur players. These players are broadly considered by media and other relevant commentators as the best positional players in a particular sport, for a specific season. For example, an All-American basketball point guard for the 2019-2020 season.
Such athletes at the high school and college level are referred to as "All-Americans".

RIP The Patriot.
By the way, anyone recognise his WWF entrance music ;)

Last edited:
Anyone got a link to watch this?
The places with Dark side of the ring don't seem to have it

Back