Wrestling - Part 3

They obviously don’t have a word for word promo lined up when they used to do it, but they’d at least have the gist and it would be based around something with some sort of point. There’s nothing to advance at this point, so it’s just stalling.
I know that it’s just the fact they looked so uncomfortable mate, like I said the quicker wwe get rid of scripted promos (probably never happen) the better in my opinion
Anyway onto the show

Class this, absolut panic stations
They’re going to have to cut some stuff due to the time limit they have, apparently they have to be out the stadium by midnight. Might see some rushed matches, or possibly one being moved to tomorrow.
I know that it’s just the fact they looked so uncomfortable mate, like I said the quicker wwe get rid of scripted promos (probably never happen) the better in my opinion
Anyway onto the show
Agree they should certainly let all the talent prepare promos themselves if they want to. Think the majority would too.

Last edited:
They’re going to have to cut some stuff due to the time limit they have, apparently they have to be out the stadium by midnight. Might see some rushed matches, or possibly one being moved to tomorrow.

Agree they should certainly let all the talent prepare promos themselves if they want to. Think the majority would too.
Yep it would allow more character development as well, I’m only gonna mention it once this week so I don’t get yelled at but aew is great for letting wrestlers say what ever they want and it helps build the character up massively

Back