Wrestling - Part 3

"Woah! Is that the Undertaker coming out?"

"No. It's just bucketing down, mate."
It's "on hold" at the minute. Everyone being told to stay in their cars. If it stays like this, no night one of Mania. Looks like we'll be having a proper WrestleMania IV job tomorrow, with about 8 3 minute matches and totally pissing through the card.

Last edited:
"Woah! Is that the Undertaker coming out?"

"No. It's just bucketing down, mate."
It's "on hold" at the minute. Everyone being told to stay in their cars. If it stays like this, no night one of Mania. Looks like we'll be having a proper WrestleMania IV job tomorrow, with about 8 3 minute matches and totally pissing through the card.
Surely not 😂

8pm there time weather has passed supposedly regarding lynch showing back up my money on a swerve and rousey been the one to show up
Wouldn’t surprise me either, they were saying her contract ran out the other day but probably so it would be a surprise when she turns up again

Mauro Ranello did the commentary for an American radio station for the first Wilder v Fury fight. The last round was absolutely made for him. "Oh my God! That is not possible! He was knocked unconscious a minute ago but it's Fury now trying to take out Wilder!"

Random one, my missus wants to watch wrestlemania but is in bed. If we join wwe network will they have it so we can watch it on demand tomorrow (and then upload the Sunday show on Monday) or will it take ages to come on? Looked at bt box office but it's twice the price and, since you can't record, you're stuck watching at preset times which probably wouldn't suit

I’m pretty sure it will be there straight away mate but they signed a new deal in America with a different company so I can’t say if that affects things on our end for things like that
Random one, my missus wants to watch wrestlemania but is in bed. If we join wwe network will they have it so we can watch it on demand tomorrow (and then upload the Sunday show on Monday) or will it take ages to come on? Looked at bt box office but it's twice the price and, since you can't record, you're stuck watching at preset times which probably wouldn't suit

Back