Wrestling - Part 3

I see the XFL has filed for voluntary bankruptcy

300million down the drain for Vince
The only surprise here is how soon it happened. Before a ball has been kicked/thrown

Edit: Ok, so it was half way through. Shows how well it was going if I had literally no idea

The only surprise here is how soon it happened. Before a ball has been kicked/thrown

Edit: Ok, so it was half way through. Shows how well it was going if I had literally no idea
It was on BT Sports. I watched a couple of games out of curiosity. I normally don't watch American Football so I can't comment of the standard but the crowds were shocking.

Vince has been named part of Trump's new economy team.

Hopefully the start of the handover to HHH.

Mike Chioda gone. Been with WWE since 1989.
Erick Rowan
Sarah Logan
Primo and Epico
Heath Slater
Aiden English

All gone so far.

Last edited:
Drake Maverick
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
EC3
Curt Hawkins
Lio Rush
Heath Slater
Eric Young
Kurt Angle
Aiden English
Mike Rotunda,
Fit Finlay,
Shane Helms,
Billy Kidman
Mike Rotunda
Dave Finlay
Pat Buck
Shawn Daivari
Scott Armstrong
Sarah Stock
Shane Helms
Lance Storm
Mike and marie kanellis

Last edited:
I think some of the producers etc have been furloughed.
Once business is back to normal and they’re back on the road they’ll probably come back.
You simply don’t need that many backstage staff working at one location.

Vince has completely lost control, hasn’t he? I know people will say it happened a long time ago but this is serious now.

No. Vince actually has no personal wealth, all of his wealth is in the value of the WWE so he's paying dead wood during a pandemic, his stock value depletes.

He pays himself a salary and that's pretty much it.

Lance Storm, Shane Helms aka The Hurricane and Finlay were all lead producers who quit their own wrestling schools to be part of the new Smackdown on Fox revolution and NXT just to be sacked on short notice, brutal.

Last edited:
f***ing hell.

But I suppose, what can they do? No house shows, no PPV buys, no network money (I bet loads have cancelled). Hard times.

Back