Wrestling - Part 3

Didn't a fall through a hidden trap door in the ring whilst in WCW cause his addiction?
That's what got him on the pain meds that ultimately killed him. There was a trapdoor in the ring for later in the night, and they hadn't told the rest of the roster. He took a slam right on it and it fucked his back.

he was of his box at Wembley for that summer slam match. According to possibly Brett hearts book.
Aye, that's a wierd one. Great match, but he'd been out smoking crack with Anvil for the 24hrs beforehand. Brett had to call the match every step of the way (hence the extra rest holds), although somehow Bulldog did his part very well.

Doing some surfing I decided to go on to wwe.com. First thing I noticed on the pic of John Cena facing Bray Wyatt for the Smackdown Results/Highlights was all the seats behind so I decided to watch some of the Friday Night Smackdown highlights. Just when I thought it couldn't get weirder seeing John Cena and Michael Cole talking in a ring in an empty arena, seeing two people wrestle (Daniel Bryan v Cesaro) in the arena just made it even weirder.

Wrestlemania to be held behind closed doors at their own performance centre

Smackdown was very bizarre, unique but bizarre. HHH was an absolute hero producing it, even commentated and at 1 point took a cameraman's place so he could take a break, just shows he's by far the best in the business.

If Vince leaves WM to HHH he might make it a good show, considering it's going to be 5+ hours long.

I can't decide if it's a stupid or brave move, I think it will get them proper high buy rates TBF. I enjoyed smackdown for what it was worth.

WWE Statement

In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place. However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view. Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania

I can't decide if it's a stupid or brave move, I think it will get them proper high buy rates TBF. I enjoyed smackdown for what it was worth.

WM is all about the fan atmosphere. I think it will fail hard.

Takers entrance last night :D Powerwalked it, the fastest he’s ever moved!

Thought this thread might have been a bit busier with it being pretty much the only live sport still sort of going (for now). I've started watching it a bit more these past couple of weeks. I was even watching something for the first time ever today, NWA, on in the background as I try to work from home - loads of familiar names there.

I saw James Storm, who's plying his trade with NWA, at the ICW Shug's Hoose Party in Glasgow on an unbearably warm and humid summer night last year. Still looking and running around like he did 15 years ago.

RAW was very dull which made them fail to hype any of their matches.

However, Cena v Wyatt probably gave the people watching on TV the biggest jump ever. But also left me confused.

Cena staring down The Fiend who's stood among the seats then Bray appears and gives Cena a massive Boo from behind with the show ending there. Is Bray and The Fiend not the same person? I remember at the end of the match against The Miz before Bryan intervened that they're infact not

Back