Wrestling - Part 3

Royal rumble tonight. Only time I watch it these days, rumble and mania. Hopefully be a link for the repeat kicking about tomorrow.

Right at the start, the bird behind the commentry team - our very own famous gif
Logon or register to see this image

I'm lucky. I get BT Sport with my broadband so I record it and run through the ads and crud.

I saw Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse News ripping the piss out of Goldbotch a few minutes ago. Didn't need to see anything else. Nothing was going to match that.

I see that ICW is coming to Newcastle next month with Noam Dar defending his title.

I'm lucky. I get BT Sport with my broadband so I record it and run through the ads and crud.

I saw Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse News ripping the piss out of Goldbotch a few minutes ago. Didn't need to see anything else. Nothing was going to match that.

I see that ICW is coming to Newcastle next month with Noam Dar defending his title.

The BT Sport app has been a great addition for watching Raw and Smackdown. U can skip most of the shite in an instant and watch a match that's actually worth it with ease.

The BT Sport app has been a great addition for watching Raw and Smackdown. U can skip most of the shite in an instant and watch a match that's actually worth it with ease.

Cheers just signed up for 3 month trial.

I've been starting to watch the PPVs from 99 for a laugh. The women's matches are a joke 😂

Was a shambles like, has been for a while even how AJ just got choke slammed once and was fucked, I'm not joking when I say this but AEW has had 3 unreal weeks off the belt and the pay per view this weekend might be the best show in sometime, hears hoping.

Logon or register to see this image

What's the difference between this and Lesnar in 2016? :lol:

two unstoppable monsters but stopped dead by a machine, but that one was lauded as even a great idea.

Goldberg didn't buy his mind games shite and destroyed him one-on-one.

Last edited:
The gossip is it was done to give Reigns to give legitimate cheers at Wrestlemania when he rolls over Goldberg.

Also it was done because as per The Fiend likes to go after Wyatt's previous feuds, his WM feud
will apparently be Cena, and because of the epic storyline at WM 30 (I believe?) a Fiend v Cena feud doesn't need a title to be hyped

FINALLY!!!

Seems Vince no longer hates the Hart family. He just has to now induct Owen Hart. I don't know if he has inducted Dynamite Kid, Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart yet.

Bret got inducted in 2006 by Steve Austin. Stu Hart was inducted in 2010 by Bret. Bret and Jim got inducted by Natalya last year

Bulldog could have been an excellent IC champ of given the chance of a good run. Could have been #2 babyface in the company. Shame they didn't use him properly

Back