Wrestling - Part 3

Still waiting....damn, not even cena or the locker room coming to applaud him off
Vince getting revenge for angle leaving years back maybe, such a shit way for a legend to retire, doesn't sit right for me

He was let go after refusing to go to rehab for pain killer addiction, to be fair.

He was never going to win. It's all about passing the torch...

They e really got the lighting wrong tonight like.

This has to be short.,. Still got the main and only 20 mins to go.

They've been there for 6 and a half hours. It's like the equivalent of 4 football matches, you'd get a bit bored of singing.
I get that mate, I do think it goes on too long, but for that sort of match I'd make the effort to be extra loud.

The whole card (as good as it has been in general) is weirdly set up .

Last edited:
Still waiting....damn, not even cena or the locker room coming to applaud him off
Vince getting revenge for angle leaving years back maybe, such a shit way for a legend to retire, doesn't sit right for me

Awful. He had so many great matches in his prime. They could have given him Triple H, Cena, Undertaker, Kevin Owens literally anyone man and they send him off like that.

Awful. He had so many great matches in his prime. They could have given him Triple H, Cena, Undertaker, Kevin Owens literally anyone man and they send him off like that.
That's my point.

Good guy Kurt will see it as putting Corbin over, but his last opponent should really be someone like Cena, Taker, AJ, Joe, trips or similar. Someone he's had a rivalry with.

There's the attendance BS. Obviously football games can't get that, because you can't sit on the pitch. FFS

Last edited:
TBF, Carmella was there too. Smoking hot body.

This will go til 05.30 IMO.

7.5 hours for a mania. It needs to be over 2 days. Look how well it works in NJPW

Fuck me. She's that important. :lol:

Last edited:
No fans in the stadium for that flair helicopter shot, lights were on but massive difference between the cutaway shot and the view from the choppers window.
flair gets this entrance, angle retires with no pyro
Also Charlottes belt went from her shoulder to her waist between landing and opening the door

Last edited:

Back