Wrestling - Part 3

Devils advocate. I find them really entertaining. Not really arsed if they're dick heads off camera.

Cass has had it up Carmella. That's a level of respect in any man's book.

Finished by 6-7am going by estimated matches/times. Considering the size of the card/weekend I'm surprised they haven't considered turning it into a two day card

f***ing crazy really, I’ll just watch it tomorrow but I know for a fact I’ll end up fast forwarding through half of it. Vince really needs to understand that less it more sometimes.

f***ing crazy really, I’ll just watch it tomorrow but I know for a fact I’ll end up fast forwarding through half of it. Vince really needs to understand that less it more sometimes.
I'm pretty sure New Japan are doing it with Wrestle Kingdom next year as well. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday but no chance of catching it all live, been awake since half 6 this morning :lol:

I'll be keeping the tv on through the night and watching a bit when I wake up like I do every night either for a piss or just wake up naturally (I do that 2 or 3 times a night). I'm not anticipating a classic but it will still be some way better than WM32.

We need to do a drinking game.

1 shot if;
when Michael Cole says the word 'vintage'
whenever Renee Young speaks over another commentator says something completely irrelevant
whenever Graves verbally destroys another commentator
whenever the WWE Network is mentioned
Finn Balor uses a slingblade
Apollo Crews gets mistaken for someone else

2 shots if;
The Undertaker's entrance (if he turns up) takes longer than 5 minutes
They mention a record Wrestlemania crowd
Curt Hawkins actually wins a match
The camera points towards a member of the crowd doing an overly forced reaction
They mention who Charlotte Flair's or Tamina's dad is, like we didn't know already.

Andre Battle Royale - Andrade
Women's Battle Royale - Sonya Deville
SD tag - Ricochet and Aleister Black
US Title - Joe
Reigns v Drew - Reigns
AJ v Randy - Randy
Triple H v Batista - Triple H
Kurt v Baron - Kurt (possibly changed to Kurt v Cena)
Miz v Shane - Miz
Seth v Brock - Seth
Becky v Charlotte v Ronda - Charlotte (typical WWE BS)
Bryan v Kofi - Bryan

I can't remember the rest of the card.

Nxt knocking it out the park again, absolutely loved the closing shots of the show, perfect storytelling and payoff.
No spoilers for those who have yet to watch it.

Back