Wrestling - Part 3

Takeover tonight, fully expecting it to blow Mania out of the water.

So it should when they have like 3 month to choreograph their matches to the nth degree. If it doesn't then something will have to be majorly wrong

My issue with the WM card is that there’s 5 non title singles matches.

That’s about 2 and a half hours worth of downtime

Not so much downtime, because they still should be good matches, but I get your point. They'll shove one of the tag title matches (probably the RAW one), and quite probably the Cruiserweight title match on the pre-show because of it.

Dunne dropping the UK belt

Suggests he's getting called up to the Main roster?

Should keep him on NXT. Already enough guys on the main roster

Just watched NXT. Really like Gargano and Cole normally but haway. Kicking out of Coles finish that many times bordering on the indie shite where they no sell every move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunne dropping the UK belt

Suggests he's getting called up to the Main roster?

He will go to US NXT for a bit first imo.

What a f***ing show Takeover was by the way, that moment at the end was amazing.

Should keep him on NXT. Already enough guys on the main roster

Just watched NXT. Really like Gargano and Cole normally but haway. Kicking out of Coles finish that many times bordering on the indie shite where they no sell every move.

I usually hate when they kick out of finishers but in the context of the story I was fine with it last night.

Last edited:
He will go to US NXT for a bit first imo.

What a f***ing show Takeover was by the way, that moment at the end was amazing.

I usually hate when they kick out of finishers but in the context of the story I was fine with it last night.
Just thought they'd protect the last shot more. He hit it straight after he got the pin for 1-0 & Gargano kicked out. First ever time it has been kicked out from. Got lost in a dead spot imo. Then later on kicked out twice more.

Really enjoyed the match still. First half felt proper choreographed though, on the first 2 finishes.

The tag match and the main were excellent. Ending to Gargano and Cole was edge of your seat stuff. I cannot for the life of me get away with Bianca Belair or Shayna so was desperate for either of the Japanese lasses to win. Thought Dream and Riddle was meh.

:lol:
Just thought they'd protect the last shot more. He hit it straight after he got the pin for 1-0 & Gargano kicked out. First ever time it has been kicked out from. Got lost in a dead spot imo. Then later on kicked out twice more.

Really enjoyed the match still. First half felt proper choreographed though, on the first 2 finishes.

Aye the first two finishes were nout to shout about like, but I understand why considering the final third of the match the crowd would have been been f***ing knackered if they kept that pace for the whole thing :lol:. I reckon that’s the end of UE in NXT and they will be called up, or there will be an angle where they kick Cole out and he gets called up.

:lol:

Aye the first two finishes were nout to shout about like, but I understand why considering the final third of the match the crowd would have been been f***ing knackered if they kept that pace for the whole thing :lol:. I reckon that’s the end of UE in NXT and they will be called up, or there will be an angle where they kick Cole out and he gets called up.

Aye they'll be called up to go into the tag team division. Take the spot DIY would have had. Shame to lose them on NXT. Always dodgy when these groups get called up.

Wrestle mania looks f***ing shite this year. Not the slightest bit arsed about the whole thing. The only match that has a bit of interest because of the story line is Kofi & Bryan and even then I’m not arsed about the outcome.

This. All the people who graft every night that are missing or have been demoted to the Pre Show or Battle Royal is a disgrace. Yet you can guarantee an hour of air time before the crowd gasses will go on his son and in law.

Back