Wrestling - Part 3

This Monday's RAW is so bad it's not even worth spoilering but Tuesday's is alot more interesting and worth watching even with spoilers.

Cena's back. Has an altercation with Almas and Vega, Becky Lynch ends throwing him out the ring. 5 man free for all for #1 contender vs Bryan. AJ wins.
Raw was fine,

blow me down Arman Tamzarian and Heyman are on Raw next week :eek:,

It's actually just sad now to see what has become of pro wrestling. I honestly don't see a way back now under any circumstances such is the depth of the damage that has been done under Vince, Stephanie, HHH, Cena, Reigns, New Day etc..I've said on here for a long time now that the show was heading in one direction only and I'm genuinely gutted I've been proven right.

It's actually just sad now to see what has become of pro wrestling. I honestly don't see a way back now under any circumstances such is the depth of the damage that has been done under Vince, Stephanie, HHH, Cena, Reigns, New Day etc..I've said on here for a long time now that the show was heading in one direction only and I'm genuinely gutted I've been proven right.

Just dont watch WWE then there's f***ing plenty other wrestling around to keep you entertained

I dont watch it, it's unwatchable. And the plenty other wrestling you refer is rapidly going the same way...have you seen the figures for ROH, IMPACT etc?

What you moaning about then :lol: I enjoy Impact when I remember to watch it, they're moving to some shit channel in America but it's their owners channel so they're not gonna get cancelled or owt

What you moaning about then :lol: I enjoy Impact when I remember to watch it, they're moving to some shit channel in America but it's their owners channel so they're not gonna get cancelled or owt
Wow. Clearly I've got it all wrong then and all is well out there in sports entertainment land.

Wow. Clearly I've got it all wrong then and all is well out there in sports entertainment land.

You do seem to be going on about nowt. WWE sucks we know. They’re having to rely on Cena doing overtime from next week to keep the ratings up.

But for now pick and choose what you like - SD can be actually okay at times, NXT is thriving, Impact have picked themselves up but they’re moving to their own parent companies channel which is an Outdoor Living channel and moving to a Friday night slot which is very questionable... Might be more sustainable for them to stream live on Twitch as they do replay episodes on there or ask the WWE for a slot on the Network

You do seem to be going on about nowt. WWE sucks we know. They’re having to rely on Cena doing overtime from next week to keep the ratings up.

But for now pick and choose what you like - SD can be actually okay at times, NXT is thriving, Impact have picked themselves up but they’re moving to their own parent companies channel which is an Outdoor Living channel and moving to a Friday night slot which is very questionable... Might be more sustainable for them to stream live on Twitch as they do replay episodes on there or ask the WWE for a slot on the Network
A slot on the network? Ouch.

A slot on the network? Ouch.

Staying exclusively digital might not be the worst idea! The game-streaming website probably the most feasible of the 2, I've watched some amateur wrestling shows on there and they get 5 figure views easily so there's an audience for it.

Every digital TV and an iPhone/Android has the accessibility to it aswell via apps.

Staying exclusively digital might not be the worst idea! The game-streaming website probably the most feasible of the 2, I've watched some amateur wrestling shows on there and they get 5 figure views easily so there's an audience for it.
Yeah, youtube stream could actually work for them. Ad revenue too.

But asking wwe to sit their content might hurt

What about this then? Billionaire creates new fed

Billionaire NFL team owner is launching a wrestling company to compete with WWE | JOE.co.uk

Last edited:

Daftest thing I've read for a while :lol:

Every digital TV and an iPhone/Android has the accessibility to it aswell via apps.
For someone who clearly knows more than most you dont half come out with some shite mate. Cena propping the ratings up?...He's the main reason the ratings have fallen off a cliff the last 10 years man!! One day the penny will drop and you'll realise just how bad Cena has been for the entire industry.

And as for NXT thriving....Jesus mate you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Nobody f***ing watches it man!

Interested to see if this AEW promotion takes off in the next few years. Cody Rhodes starting it with Khan owners of Fulham and Jaguars backing them. They are minted so has a chance at offering a genuine product that might compete and attract disgruntled talent over from WWE. If anything might see a WWE actually having to up their game again like in the Monday Night Wars days.

Back