Wrestling - Part 3

Skipped about 15 pages of live chat shite but I thought Mania was decent. I guess I picked the right time to go to sleep ( after the Rousey match which was outstanding, apart from Steph defending armbars like Rickson Gracie and all of a sudden being a tough fighter )

They fucked up the Bryan match imo doing that stupid stretcher job at the start then us having to watch Shane shit everything up for 10 minutes or whatever with his pathetic punches and knees, please let that be the last time they let that fucker in a ring. Charlotte/Asuka was fantastic, major shock in the result which can be said for a few matched people who bet last night will have been fucked. The main event was poor but the fans shit on it from the opening bell and wanted to hate it so the reactions couldnt help it, playing with their beachballs being all edgy. Tonight will be more of the same unfortunately

Skipped about 15 pages of live chat shite but I thought Mania was decent. I guess I picked the right time to go to sleep ( after the Rousey match which was outstanding, apart from Steph defending armbars like Rickson Gracie and all of a sudden being a tough fighter )

They fucked up the Bryan match imo doing that stupid stretcher job at the start then us having to watch Shane shit everything up for 10 minutes or whatever with his pathetic punches and knees, please let that be the last time they let that fucker in a ring. Charlotte/Asuka was fantastic, major shock in the result which can be said for a few matched people who bet last night will have been fucked. The main event was poor but the fans shit on it from the opening bell and wanted to hate it so the reactions couldnt help it, playing with their beachballs being all edgy. Tonight will be more of the same unfortunately
Anar the fans have paid their money so can do what they want but they're just trying to get themselves over with the IWC. Will be the same tonight unfortunately.

Wrestlemania was decent, some parts of it really good, and a few shocks. But once again, NXT stole the weekend, it was superb. I keep expecting the quality to drop off but it just never does. Mauro is brilliant as well.

It's a two appearance deal Lesnar's signed. The plan is to drop the belt to Roman in Saudi Arabia after Vince called an audible last night.
Jeremy Botter on Twitter

Unbelievable really, last night should have been the clearest indication yet for Vince that Roman is never going to be accepted or get over as a face until he has a lengthy heel run first. For the record I like Reigns and think the stick he gets is ridiculous, but the only way this is going to work if if they turn him, which they won’t.

Unbelievable really, last night should have been the clearest indication yet for Vince that Roman is never going to be accepted or get over as a face until he has a lengthy heel run first. For the record I like Reigns and think the stick he gets is ridiculous, but the only way this is going to work if if they turn him, which they won’t.
I don't think it's about stick,it's about him beijg believable and entertaining. It's beyond heels and faces,it's about f***ing Superman punches and getting up after F5s and everything else. People don't want to see that,they want to at least feel that they are engaged in a match and that someone deserves what they achieve. As long as some level of being legit,that it is somewhat realistic.

That's why peoole didn't like Cena and that's why nobody was engaged at all in Reigns last night. Turning him heel won't help,unless he really actually gets a personality and some better moves.

Wey, read spoilers for Raw, seems pretty underwhelming for how much they hype "The Night after Wrestlemania"

I'm watching it now and enjoying it. Crowd is mental like. Kurt Angles little jibe at TNA after Bobby Lashley showing up! :lol::lol:

How do they change it halfway through if Vince decides? Is it through the refs earpiece?

Yeah pretty much. From what I read because I skipped the match, Roman wasn't getting over as much as Vince would like. (Its only took him 4 years to realise this). He's actually very over in the middle east so Vince must have thrown a ton of money at Brock's reps to have him have one last match and drop the title somewhere that Reigns will get a pop. He'll still get boo'd to fuckery the next time he shows up on RAW though.

Last edited:

Back